Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

:heart: :heart: Someone from SI says that our Brooklyn is the next cover model! :kiss: :kiss:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/...its-monday-nov/

Exclusive Tinseltown Tidbits: Monday Nov. 9

Will Brooklyn Decker be the next S.I. magazine star?

Although shooting is still taking place for the upcoming "Sports Illustrated" Annual Swimsuit Edition, it is looking as though Andy Roddick’s 22-year-old wife Brooklyn Decker

will follow in the footsteps of Carolyn Murphy, Marisa Miller and Bar Refaeli to take the coveted cover spot for 2010.

“Brooklyn is definitely the obvious choice and I would be really surprised if she doesn’t get it,” an insider dished to Tarts. “She has been with S.I for a while now and is always

amazing to work with, everyone wants to see her on the cover.”

I hope so! She deserves the Cover so much more than all the other the models ... & it looks like she is SI's sweetheart 'cuz MJ Day & the rest people of SI are always talkin' w/her hahhaha ... She must be on the cover!

Go Brooklyn! :heart:

Speaking of stunning swimsuit super models, Pop Tarts has learned exclusively that Brooklyn Decker has teamed up with Elle magazine to launch “Elle Make Better program” which includes a three DVD fitness series (yoga, trapeze and cardio) produced and directed by Watch It Now Entertainment.

“Brooklyn spent a week shooting in NYC rooftops,” said our insider. “And she'll grace the cover of ELLE in December to marry the launch.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/...t-turnoffs-men/