Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

u both get a room!

Is this your rant for today?

well

I'm so bored,not so in the mood today,so I'm not willing to make this a rant for today,enough rants in my head really.

I'm not gonna even rant that why is Dave so happy with this?

I'm not mad at you at all,not you or anyone here,you know that I love you.and I love seeing you sarcastic.

and your joke is so widely accepted. :flower:

oh again,an anti rant post,I'm sorry I can't rant today when Italy has just made it to the Euro finals,sorry guys.

OKay heres my rant.....why does everyone rag on VS so much??? The whole "oh VS is gonna take away this models natural look" "oh VS is totally gonna wreck the show this year, like they always do" or "VS is totally going downhill" ect. I mean geesh....just because they use a model alot that you may not like, or not use your fav model enough, no reason to bag on the company. I still think VS is my favorate brand, and its because I find it represents bringing out the sexy in everyone ;)

They're smart. They know what their doing.

May I answer? I don't like VS because I think it's cheap lingerie. And everybody is talking about it like it's the holy grail of thongs and bras. Oh they are good in marketing but their marketing is the three that hides the forest of cheap fabrics. And the girls are too stereotyped. They want us to find them beautiful & sexy when well, sorry, some of them are not beautiful neither sexy. I just can't stand the fact VS wants me us to think VS, breath VS, buy VS, wear VS, workout VS, smell VS & certainly shit/ and/or vomit VS after you ate their VS chocolate for V-day. Vs reminds me the John Carpenter movie "they live" when a guy is wearing special sun glasses and looking through them he sees the reality of the world. The media and advertising actually contain totalitarian commands of obedience and conformity in consumerism. VS are Aliens & they want to control your mind!!!

^Okay okay, your opinion, and I respect it....

But I still don't feel VS is portraying that woman need to conform to what these models look like, I have always felt VS is the prime motive for every woman to bring out what they feel is sexy, about themselves. For them to bring out their inner supermodel when they put on one of their sexy bras/undies. Because IDK I have found VS has always made me feel that way.

And I don't know if you've ever bought from VS kiki, but their bras last for like.......EVER. So I have to defintly disagree, they are not cheap. You get good quality when you buy from there. (but once again, don't feel like I'm attacking. We all got opinions people. :D )

I don't feel you attacking me don't worry =) Yeah I already bought VS when I was in the US & the strap of the 2 of the 3 bras I bought ripped up along the seam on the back after 3 use and 3 wash (by hand) and the panty/thong started to fray after only 1 wash! And I am taking real good care of my lingerie because I am kind of having a little fetish with lingerie... :Angel: And high heels!

the prime motive for every woman to bring out what they feel is sexy, about themselves

You are right about this BUT when u put on something u feel sexy in it, it doesn't matter if it's vs or not.

But really what I don't like about VS is this non stop marketing/ads/advertising... It makes me feel they care about my money and not about me. When I go buy lingerie in France, I of course know they want my money but I feel like they care about me and my needs. In a VS store (in the US) I feel like I am in a factory. And as an ex lingerie saleswoman myself, I know all their tricks to sell me their things and it drives me nuts!!!!!!