Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Victoria's Secret models have been getting ready for thier Pelotonia Soul Cycle spinning class in the fight against cancer. Been coaching them best I can but their advise to me-relax just a little more in the group shots. Doing best I can-have a great Tuesday!

post-42054-0-1446075993-05218_thumb.jpg

russell james facebook

Doutzen on Sunnery

"We are still in love again because he was so often away."

Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes enjoys in her precious time prefers her husband Sunnery James. "I want to stay with him until I die, not Phyllon" says Doutzen in the August issue of Glamour that is now in stores.

That may sound a bit harsh but that meant the 27-year-old mother is not. "Phyllon is soon on its feet, he has a life and go myself to meet someone. I think he just will greatly appreciate that parents are so fond of each other and both have their own lives. I think it's important to continue to do so much with Sunnery. "

By Doutzens work and Sunnery 's DJ career sees the couple are not many "Sunnery is an awful lot on the go. He flies all the time across the Atlantic. For him that is very heavy. I am grateful to him between his work to come home to be with us. He is such an involved father and husband. "

That her husband is away so much also has its advantages, according Doutzen: "If we are together we are still in love again. It is always fun. "

If they are together is that the couple-two years ago got married, meet for lunch or dinner. "If Phyllon afternoon sleeps Sun and I go for lunch. Then we have less guilt to that small matter because who sleeps anyway. "

The Frisian clean is fortunate that her husband DJ is because she likes going out: "People expect is often not of me but I love partying. I love to go out with Sunnery and dancing to house music. I often gone as Sun had run a party. "

vogue.nl