Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

just Cause Douzten is a Mum, doesnt mean she should give up who she is, i'm a mum and the world shouldnt start and end with ones child, but simply learn to balance, ones personal with professional

Yes, yes it should. Having a child is like an accessory to these celebs. It's a fulltime job. Sure you can work a couple of days when the kid goes to school. But it's really important to be there the first couple of years. They're the nicest, they're the most depandable things on the world at that time. And all they do is use their money. Parents today should show their love with time, not with material stuff.

So I strongly disagree. She's hiring an army of nannies so she can 'strut her stuff' while the baby's not even two months old. I'm tellin' ya, i'm a feminist. Of course women should be able to work. But you can't have a wonderful career and be a wonderful mum at the same time especially in the beginning. This American thought that you can do both.. nuts. And it's results are the kids of today. They're harsh and fighting for attention (facebook anyone?).

just Cause Douzten is a Mum, doesnt mean she should give up who she is, i'm a mum and the world shouldnt start and end with ones child, but simply learn to balance, ones personal with professional

Yes, yes it should. Having a child is like an accessory to these celebs. It's a fulltime job. Sure you can work a couple of days when the kid goes to school. But it's really important to be there the first couple of years. They're the nicest, they're the most depandable things on the world at that time. And all they do is use their money. Parents today should show their love with time, not with material stuff.

So I strongly disagree. She's hiring an army of nannies so she can 'strut her stuff' while the baby's not even two months old. I'm tellin' ya, i'm a feminist. Of course women should be able to work. But you can't have a wonderful career and be a wonderful mum at the same time especially in the beginning. This American thought that you can do both.. nuts. And it's results are the kids of today. They're harsh and fighting for attention (facebook anyone?).

Unless you live with Dotzen (& im sure you don't) you can't say anything about how she is rising her child, you aren't there to see if she spends or not time with her baby, or to know if she is "hiring an army of nannies" ... So really, i think it makes no sense for you to start talking about something you don't even know

She is not the first woman to work while having a little baby & im sure as hell she won't be the last one either ... You CAN be a great mother & have a great career (not only modeling, on everything) at the same time, is just learning how to balance like LMS said

harsh are we, i'm a mum myself, and the reality IS, i enjoy working & i enjoy time spent with my child, i make the most of the time we DO spend together, and i think one CAN balance if they want to, hate to say, look at lima, she GUSHES about her child, and spends every waking moment with her, and to be crizitzed because one works or likes to work is wrong. But it is Also a choice, so if your a parent stay home with your child, but just because one does, DOESNT mean the child will be well rounded either. And unless your a celeb and KNOW how one sends their time we cant judge, because alot of them take their children with them, and heck if she was SUCH a bad mum, she wouldnt be breast feeding, cause we all know, it can make the puppies NOT perky. SO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DOUZTEN for being able to BALANCE BOTH, cause in the End, one most still be true to oneself, cause when the kids are gone, what are you left with? YOURSELF

Doutzen is a beautiful mom and if she is breast feeding that means she has to be with her baby most of the time. If she wasn't she would have to bottle feed. Sure you can do both but if she worked more the baby would be more use to the bottle and only want that. I'm a Mum so i'm speaking from experience. Breast feeding proves she is putting him first.

can we please reframe from bring a country into this discussion, Country has nothing to do with it, breast feeding has to do with the woman, and what she decides to do. To be a stay at home mum or not, and frankly in this day and age, with the ecnomy we're in, alot of women DONT have the choice, i wanted to stay home with my little one, but my hubby didnt make enough, and sadly alot of women are in the same boat, and again THIS has nothign to do with what country one is from, it all comes down to money, and if the couple in the relationship are willing to scarfice to have the one at home, or the single mum is willing to go without, depending on ones situtation.