Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

i dont think vs pics are tacky ... they are just boring...even the vs commercials are boring and runway shows :yuckky:

vs was amazing in 2001-2005 but now vs is dead

maybe they dont have enough money to do amazing things for the shows/commercials and photos

Oh well, they are not that bad, are they? I mean, I saw Miranda her Pirelli pictures and I don't even dare to express my misgrief in her part of this forum. That picture where her chest is covered in sperm milk is such a mistake. So glad Doutzen never did such stuff.

VS=Business. They have a whole lot of pictures to make and apparently not the resources to do amazing things. Or the political will, if you see how their stocks plummeted the last half a year. They are also no Valentino. Who can blame them. It's work, not Art. And we are in a financial crisis, remember?

On behalf of Doutzen; the German Vogue Ed and the pictureperfect CK-ad where she walks out of the ocean are proof enough of her talent. Do not worry.

And yes, she needs to make her stylist a call. Even though I didn't find the red dress "ugly". I thought it was kind of vintage, as was her hair and make-up. I got a tiny little Grace Kelly feeling. It maybe needed some fitting accesoires like a Boa or something. Some juwelery, something to complement. Oh, what do I know.

^Firstly, that wasn't Miranda in the picture you refer to. I believe you are talking about the one with Catherine McNeil (sp?).

Secondly, I really don't think Doutzen was suited for VS in the first place. Her strongest work has always been in high fashion. Except for how she looked at VSFS 2005. She looked utterly ethereal in those backstage pictures. Doutzen becoming a VS Angel was a mistake on her and/or her agency's part. And it was a mistake on the part of VS considering Doutzen doesn't exactly have the biggest breasts on the planet. No offense intended. She really needs to hire a new stylist, change agencies, and get back to the runways, if you ask me. That's where she's at her best.

^Firstly, that wasn't Miranda in the picture you refer to. I believe you are talking about the one with Catherine McNeil (sp?).

Thank god, I love Miranda. I couldn't believe she agreed to such a picture. And the solution to all Doutzen's "problems" is just a phonecall away. Just do it, Doutzen.

That billboard, WOOT! :fun:

post-26482-1245770757_thumb.jpg

Just love that pic.

I just love her animated reaction seeing her own billboard. She looked like she won in a lottery lol

Thank god, I love Miranda. I couldn't believe she agreed to such a picture. And the solution to all Doutzen's "problems" is just a phonecall away. Just do it, Doutzen.

That billboard, WOOT! :fun:

post-26482-1245770757_thumb.jpg

Just love that pic.

Yeah, Miranda's doing Pirelli (sp?), but that wasn't her.

&& Doutzen just looks so cute in that picture, lol.