Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

@Blom: What plan? Doutzen is surrounding herself with all kinds of creative people working for and with her. She wants her company to grow from just modelling to a full blown Fashion-marketing agency, so they say. C&A Europe is dusty as a desert and could use a refreshment. I don't think she does it solely for the money but it is also one of her famous investments.

@Lislo: OMGWTFBBQ. That is one awesome picture. She's rarely been more beautiful.

Again from Doutzen Twitter:

- It's not that you can see a lot of Rio here but I had one second to take a picture, were on Rua Arcos!!!

30uihijesbtxxmmhmex_thumb.jpg

- For those who asked, I'm working here for the BrazilianC&A, we work lot's of hours to shoot a comercial and pics! It's not like a vacation!!

- Goodmorning twitdeads! It's 5.30am, still dark in Rio and on my way to first location! MUAH

- I can't tell you guys where we are, all I know is that where high up a mountain in a cloud, it's gorgeos! Will take pictures soon;)

- Still in the clouds but it's clearing up now!

24xjuiwtww9cr20hnka_thumb.jpg

- Almost done!!! In a bit we will be able to see the Christ Statue 'Cristo' soooooo excited

2tvti3uszatdff2t6i_thumb.jpg

- There it is! Bless the whole world;)

9zg9kc8e68ryhb68p32_thumb.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

New Polaroids from DNA

0pvo08s7pjbsoimjbg6_thumb.jpgv82own9jse4xf4uwldce_thumb.jpghexie0vjh5rrygfzwvue_thumb.jpg