Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Here's a cute/funny video I uploaded...it's from earlier this month at the VS Facebook launch. :flower:

Thanks , can you please give it to rapidshare ? Or other server?

Thanks very much

Ive seen the 5 sec. commercial in Holland about a month ago... this is the longer version (much better!)

-------------------

So our Doutzen appeared in 1 Dolce & Gabbana SS 2006 ad campaign ? .. oh well im happy she did another D&G season :p

PS - Dadum you are the expert ... is that Doutzen in the second pic? (because most models appeared twice in that campaign) ... and it doesnt look like Raquel Z. to me / its a Doutzen pose to me :)

Hilary Rhoda and Doutzen Kroes in shooting for C&A - 01/07/09

Doutzen Kroes and Hilary Rhoda talking with "Chic" - 02.07.2009

The "Arcos da Lapa" (Doutzen took a pic there, I believe), one of the most visited places in Rio de Janeiro, were isolated in the end of the afternoon of the wednesday (01/07). The reason: the dutch Doutzen Kroes, the american Hilary Rhoda and the brazilian Gracie Carvalho were there shooting the summer C&A 2010 campain, that it's investing in famous runway models to help improve the store.

The "Chic" visited the location to talk to the international models. Doutzen and Hilary said that, from all the places they've been, the Brazil is the most interesting one. "It's amazing. The beaches are beautiful. I've been in Copacabana and Ipanema", said Doutzen, one of the Victoria's Secret models, and, acording to Models.com, the 6th of the richest models. "I arrived three days ago, I didn't know the country, that it's beautiful", said Hilary. The beauties are in Rio sinse monday, and will leave Rio this thursday (02.07).

In the "Arcos" shooting, each one used just one outfit, in about 50 photos. The others were shoot in other famous spot in town, like Copacabana, and Leme. Doutzen loved the Na loca

YEAH :( ... Doutzen is mean! :trout:

-----------

2 More little candids

-----------

Internacional Diversity on C&A Summer Collection

The brazilian Gracie Carvalho, the dutch Doutzen Kroes and the american Hilary Rhoda are the new fashion team of C&A, replacing Alessandra Ambr

post-16474-1246615358_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1246615438_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes: "Adoro comer mamão papaya e tomar água de coco" - Revista Quem

A holandesa Doutzen Kroes, a americana Hilary Rhoda e a brasileira Gracie Carvalho, que formam o novo time de garotas propaganda da C&A, encerraram hoje a sessão de fotos para a nova campanha da coleção Primavera/Verão 2010 da marca, no clube Costa Brava, no Joá, zona Sul do Rio.

O trio de modelos fotografou durante quatro dias em cartões postais do Rio de Janeiro, como o Arpoador e a Praia do Leme, e gravou o comercial da marca. Durante a sessão de fotos no clube, QUEM conversou com as modelos, que estão encantadas com a beleza da cidade.

“Estou apaixonada! Eu tinha uma imagem do Rio só de trabalho, porque nunca tinha ficado muito tempo aqui. Fomos à noite nas pedras do Arpoador para curtir a vista, conversar, e demos muita risada”, contou Gracie, que nasceu em Campinas e foi criada em São José dos Campos, interior de São Paulo.

Angel da grife Victoria's Secret e quinta modelo mais bem paga do mundo de acordo com a revista "Forbes", Doutzen Kroes planeja voltar ao Rio de férias. “É a minha segunda vez na cidade. Na primeira, estava com o fotógrafo Mario Testino pela Vogue América e foi tudo muito rápido. Estou adorando comer mamão papaya de manhã e beber coco fresco. Adriana (Lima, modelo) disse que se eu for à Bahia nunca mais volto”, disse Doutzen, que conheceu a modelo baiana e também "angel" durante os eventos da Victoria's Secret.

Já Hilary Rhoda trouxe a mãe, Mary Ann, para conhecer o Rio. “Sempre quis vir ao Brasil tanto que trouxe a minha mãe. Fiquei louca por açaí e guaraná natural!”.

post-24026-1246640581_thumb.jpgpost-24026-1246640602_thumb.jpg