Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

post-16474-0-1446072533-84029_thumb.jpgpost-16474-0-1446072533-8807_thumb.jpg

post-16474-0-1446072533-90311_thumb.jpg

models.com/dadum

Quote:

With the internet buzzing with shock we’re sure you’ve heard that the latest Bazaar cover, with its paparazzi snapshot of a certain Jolie, looks like something fit for InTouch Weekly. While we know every magazine makes the occasional tactical error we can’t help but wonder just who passed on the delicious Doutzen Kroes for the July cover? The sultry supermodel is shot by none other than Terry Richardson and she shines in everything from a sequined dress to an unseasonably luxe fur. Subscribers are treated to Kroes’ face on their covers but doesn’t every one deserve a little Doutzen? How does this mini-controversy make you feel?

-------------------------------------------

:drool: :drool: Those pics are incredible :drool:

Doutzen blogs for Fashionweekdaily.com(thnx to dadum)

Quote:

Dear Daily!

Doutzen Kroes reports from the launch of Victoria's Secret Facebook page...Plus! Her dish from the Webby Awards

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

(NEW YORK) Dear Daily,

This morning started like most typical work days. I got up at 6:30 and had breakfast--an espresso macchiato and egg-white omelet with turkey and tomatoes...yum! I'm always concerned with being late, so I hurried out the door only to be the first arrival at work. Dominick and Meredith, our beauty team, worked their magic and transformed me for our morning press event. I had a quick photo op, a foam finger-poking war and interviews with Ale (Alessandra Ambrosio) at the Lexington Store for the launch of the Victoria's Secret Facebook Fan Page. It really doesn't feel like work when you get to play on Facebook all morning. Then we headed over to a meeting about the fashion show to surprise all the executives. You should have seen their faces when we walked in--they were shocked. I'd share more, but it's still top secret!

I needed to re-energize since I was up so early, so I got a second cup of coffee and headed downtown. I've been searching for the perfect little sundress and a summer bag that works for traveling, so I walked around the West Village for awhile but had no luck. I met up with some girlfriends for lunch around 2, enjoyed the beautiful weather, and then it was back to hair and make-up at Ale's apartment for the Webby Awards. Victoria's Secret won the People's Choice Award for the video series from the fashion show, so Ale and I went to accept the award. I chose the most gorgeous slate grey Hervé Léger dress. I love Max Azria's designs. They always look amazing on and are perfect for any occasion. It was a fun day, but I couldn't wait to get into my bed.

XOXO,

Doutzen Kroes