Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

C&A - Models: Doutzen Kroes, Gracie Carvalho & Hilary Rhoda, Phographer: Unknown (tfs)

Doutzen and C&A?

I dont want her doing C&A

Her agency should focus more on big campaigns

but oh well ... its with hilary rhoda ..pretty girls in a campaign together cant go wrong :hehe:

im looking forward to see those 2 because they are stunning!

-----------

thanks for the pics and vids!

Her agency should focus more on big campaigns

Well, it's not like an agency can choose canpaigns for their models..

Oh yes they can, this is Doutzen. Unless you mean they are not capable of choosing the right ones. Cuz if C&A is true, she really should get another agent.

Clients choose their models. Models can choose from the campaigns that they got offert and can accept if they want to do the campaign or not. But if the offers are not there, you don't have much choice to go with the less important/more commercial campaigns. Plus those kind of campaigns pay great.

just look at adriana lima

she switched from agency (from dnamodels to marylon agency)

after that she's in the givenchy campaign, working in some high fashion magazines

things she never could have done with her former agency (dnamodels)

i dont say she should switch from agency ... but they should try a lil more for her

whats next for doutzen ... in the wehkamp?

i dont want her doing those kind of things like C&A etc.

she got so much more potential for bigger things

I don't think Doutzen cares at this point. She's rolling in the dough with her commercial contracts and is the 5th highest paid model said so by Forbes with her Victoria's Secret "Angel" status and ambassador for L'Oréal cosmetics. I hope she'll also come back for Calvin Klein white label as well. She's starting to be a well known name and companies like C&A want a established model like her and Hilary Rhoda :).

She's done with the high fashion runway career but still does editorials so as long as she's in the mags then I'm happy.

Maybe spilling some beans here, but Doutzen has had to keep C&A away from her doors with a stick and three rottweilers. As Blom said, she wants to work as a high fashion model for the big brands. But her management only wants to cash and don't care about long-term, or they don't have the brains for it. And I do think that she will quit modelling in the way she is doing it now, and opt for a long-term career with less exposure. I have never seen her happier than when she was working with Valentino as his muse. Doutzen should work with the real talents in fashion (as she is, her own people) and quit being surrounded with fashion-wannabees like the Kravitz-family, P-Diddy/daddy/duddy or what is his name and other people that try to gain fashion-credits by surrounding Doutzen. Cuz instead of them gaining, Doutzen is loosing credit, by the bucketload. And it shows; a the MET-event, the fashion-people made her look like s**t.

Actually, considering the way Doutzen has been heading lately (more babe, less model, less brains) C&A could very well be her only option. I hope Doutzen is strong enough to resist further decline of her career and "brandname". Or finds the people to save her.

I don't think it's a bad thing she works with C&A! Gisele, for example, did campaigns for cheap brands like True Religion, Rampage and of course C&A... And she makes a lot of money! It doesn't mean a downgrade at all cause those brands pay very good money especially for established models! And after all, Doutzen has still a contract with CK and does magazine covers, editorials...

That last post is really the most retarded that's been written in this tread. Kado's to you. It's really based on nothing.. You really think the Kravitz family wants to be with her to be a part of the fashionindustrie....?

Doutzen sure looked much happier in her Valentino time :cain:

This totaly reminds me of why the mood can be so negative in this tread so regular.

Hmmm... We're back again to our little battlefield <_<

Why don't we just contact Doutzen's agency in New York and tell our concerns instead of arguing!

Firstly, Doutzen should STOP being a contracted VS angel cause it cheapens her!

Secondly, Doutzen must STOP seeing her black bf cause he's not good enough for her and he's just using her for fame and money!

Thirdly, Doutzen should STOP from too much working out and must be on strict diet cause she's bulking up nowadays!

Lastly, Doutzen must NEVER do the C&A ads cause it's a total downgrade for her!

Afterall, those issues are the main arguments in Doutzen's threads ever since DK's career has begun.

I just hope it turns out great for her ... but i just feel/know its not a good thing to do (too commercial/cheap brand)

doutzen and valentino is :woot: ... the valentino campaigns and runway work was awesome

The C&A campaign is only a rumor, no confirmation! So no worries :)

Her valentino days were years ago... you can't expect someone to stay the same. She looks much happier now. And sure she likes high fashion, but I read in an interview that she can't compete with the younger skinny girls and doesn't even want to compete with them....So I think we should put this to rest and just accept her choices, and if you don't want to accept it go whine somewhere else!

But her choices recently - as far as her career is concerned - is very low!

If this is the kind of career Doutzen wants to pursue, who are we to contest her decisions...

Surely, she lost some fans since joining VS, but to see her on the gutter of lowliness of commercial modelling is something i don't want to witness! She should better stop modelling and go back to Holland and focus more on her business if that's the case. No offense to DK and her fans!