Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzy isn't 18 anymore :/

Neighter is she 32. The difference in look between now and her last HF-work is amazing. If she wants to become a fulltime VS-model, this is all fine (I think), but even then other girls outshine her.

And I am happy to see her happy too. She deserves it, though she has made someone miserable to archive that.

yeah I mean I will be the first to admit, I miss her look in 05/06 but it also doesn't mean in any way,shape, or form that she is "normal" looking or not above average. she still most certainly is! she was blessed with a beautiful face, that will not change. It is just lost sometimes (recently) with all the "roundness" overpowering her perfect features :/ I do prefer more of a "chiseled" face (especially for a model) because I see that as a model "trait" not something us normal girls have (:laugh:) but in the end of the day, her look now does appeal to the mass markets. My family who for the most part hates models now days, thought she was stunning walking in the VSFS, yet when I showed an old picture of her backstage thought she looked sick with huge undereye circles, so I am glad she is healthy looking now and in the long run her look before would never have gotten her as famous as she is now. It's just not what most people find beautiful

I'm kinda so/so on the matter I guess

:)

I get your point but thinking these girls are role models to a lot of girls. And don't really like that "us normal and they abnormal :D" girls :D They were "normal girls" at the right time in the right place and they are human beings. Back to role model... Doutzy is the perfect one with all that (maybe boring now? :D) healty look. And other thing is that she likes to work out more then others, she's into that look, I'm not, but she "wears" it great and I like it.

And for the "roundness" of her face... I have to agree. She looked better before but maybe it's just coz of hair (style, color)? :D Her face seems to be "bigger" in that eds/ads pic then in candids, imo :/

They were "normal girls" at the right time in the right place and they are human beings.

Oh no, I know Doutzen (I think). She may appear "normal", she is one of a kind. A special kind. And I know more "humane" people.

Maybe that is what worries me, she does not appear to that special any more. And she changed so fast, like no other girl or model I have seen before.

Oh well, Cannes is coming. Nice opportunity for Doutzen to prove me wrong. Come On Doutzen! :)

Is that genuine, or just another faker? She also has a lot of facebook-profiles. Also fakers, I guess.

I find it so silly her online-communication is completely missing. Like she never heard of the Internet. No own website, lots of fake profiles on facebook (and i guess other profile-sites). Not really professional.

no way not with her skin tone, it would make her look gothic (IMO) :p

I want her back with light brown/honey hair and dark eyebrows.

I like her hair better in VSFS '05, where it was that color (I think). However, I liked it best when it was dark brown. Personally, I thought it gave her the best look.

Her hair does look better darker, I dont know why she has the barbie blonde hair now. Maybe it was for VS, But at the time there already was a few blondes I think her natural hair would make her stand out more.