Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

<_<

Why does she have such a big body..... :ninja:

Her body is not big she is just in better healthier shape then the 2 pound girls walking down the runway.

You also have to think about the fact that she is bigger boned, she does not have the same frame as the other models; her waist line is almost non existent lol

I think she look fabulous and happy.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! when I look at her - I always think she is very happy :)

<_<

Her body is not big she is just in better healthier shape then the 2 pound girls walking down the runway.

You also have to think about the fact that she is bigger boned, she does not have the same frame as the other models; her waist line is almost non existent lol

Like in "I'm not fat, I am just big boned!" I love Southpark. Doutzen used to have a body like a lolita, which I don't like too much, but she did fit the picture of a model. But recently everything went a bit out of proportion. It might be healty, but it just doesn't look good. Not for a fashionmodel, anyway, if she wants to keep working as a model. She just doesn't fit the picture of a model anymore. At least not on the MET-pics.

I don't think Miranda Kerr or Adriana Lima or any other girls I see on VS Catwalks are 2-pound girls. They all look very healthy, and Doutzen looks "big" compared to them. Just my opinion, no flaming please :)

<_<

Like in "I'm not fat, I am just big boned!" I love Southpark. Doutzen used to have a body like a lolita, which I don't like too much, but she did fit the picture of a model. But recently everything went a bit out of proportion. It might be healty, but it just doesn't look good. Not for a fashionmodel, anyway, if she wants to keep working as a model. She just doesn't fit the picture of a model anymore. At least not on the MET-pics.

I don't think Miranda Kerr or Adriana Lima or any other girls I see on VS Catwalks are 2-pound girls. They all look very healthy, and Doutzen looks "big" compared to them. Just my opinion, no flaming please :)

Her body was never curvy, she never had a waist.

But now she has put on some weight it shows that she has a very athletic/straight body.

She has been like this for about 2 years now, and she is still working as a high fashion model.

And Adriana or Miranda have what?....one editorial a year?

i like her gothic look .. like in a dior show with the black wig on ...looked really cool

she looks like angelina jolie with dark hair

her hair collor right now just never worked for me at all

it would be nice to see her claudia schiffer blond or denise richards look with lighrbown/dark blonde

but the weird blonde collor she got now is just bad... but its probably the hair collor which loreal named after doutzen...so she's probably very thrilled about thats why she got that hair collor now

(thats what i think)

and people like mario testino probably dont like it too ... because he makes her eyebrows 'always' dark

and her hair more blonde or lil darker

but the weird blonde collor she got now is just bad... but its probably the hair collor which loreal named after doutzen...so she's probably very thrilled about thats why she got that hair collor now

I guess it is part of the L'oreal contract. It's about money. Don't think the color is bad, but it needs to match the makeup, or visa versa. Again, I think she needs to find a better balance.

On the eds, which Miranda and Adriana do less: I know Doutzen used to be a magazine-freak and spelled the Vogue front to back in hours. She loves editorials and I would not be suprised if some of them are just for fun and for the love for modelling and fashion. I don't think Miranda and Adriana do stuff just for fun.

I dont think she is fat, compared to other waif like models she is bigger. She is very athletic looking, kinda like the way Gisele is, she (Gisele) doesn't have much of a waist and she is very toned and lean looking. I think Doutzen is more than toned than she is, and more muscular which is strange looking on a model. But she is beautiful. The I wish she had is darker blonde hair (like she used to a few years ago before being a barbie blonde now) and I wish her abs aren't so muscular like they are now too. Besides that I think Doutzen doesn't need to change a thing. She still has a gorgeous face :)