Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Hah! I would take it, but my store only has about three copies and they appear in different rooms every few minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if I go back tomorrow and they're all gone.

Speaking of managers, let's just say that my manager(s) and I don't quite see eye-to-eye as of late. I don't know about your store, but my store has been screwing me....I mean, it's employees out of hours due to being "over payroll". It's been a trend that's been going on for nearly a YEAR since I joined. Most of my coworkers have quit and every time a new bunch of hires are brought in, they get even more screwed with their hours. I DON'T GET IT.

Well, we have a scheduled meeting this Sunday (as do you, I'm sure), so hopefully this meeting won't be another round of role-playing bullcrap.

:laugh:

The company isn't doing well. However, if associates can't sell bras, beauty, and promote the card they shouldn't get hours :/ Top talents only---it is a harsh reality.

BTW, which store do you work at? And what's your position? :)

:heart:

^^Nice avy, PC. I can tell you where to find the actual ad, if you want. This discussion is about to go off-topic, people, so excuse me while I speak to Pink.

When you say the company isn't doing "well", I get feelings of rage and anger considering all the millions that corporate spends on things OTHER than its employees. I don't even wanna get started on that.

Anyway, my store is located in L.A. and I love it, although I wanna puke everytime I pass by it. Just the fact that management always screws my hours royally every single week, I think I can say that I've been unofficially fired.

And to answer the question, I'm a guy and what kind of jobs are guys like me allowed to have at VS? Well, it's either as a cashier or in stock. I absolutely hate dealing with these prick customers, so I can't be a cashier, SO.....I'm in stock. I was in charge of the Intimissimi and beauty section for awhile, but now I don't even know what the hell I'm in charge of anymore. The last time I got any hours was from the two hours of the LAST meeting we had. That's how bad it is.

Okay, your turn! Tell me your dirty secrets. ;)

Hah! I would take it, but my store only has about three copies and they appear in different rooms every few minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if I go back tomorrow and they're all gone.

Speaking of managers, let's just say that my manager(s) and I don't quite see eye-to-eye as of late. I don't know about your store, but my store has been screwing me....I mean, it's employees out of hours due to being "over payroll". It's been a trend that's been going on for nearly a YEAR since I joined. Most of my coworkers have quit and every time a new bunch of hires are brought in, they get even more screwed with their hours. I DON'T GET IT.

Well, we have a scheduled meeting this Sunday (as do you, I'm sure), so hopefully this meeting won't be another round of role-playing bullcrap.

The company isn't doing well. However, if associates can't sell bras, beauty, and promote the card they shouldn't get hours :/ Top talents only---it is a harsh reality.

BTW, which store do you work at? And what's your position? :)

^^Nice avy, PC. I can tell you where to find the actual ad, if you want. This discussion is about to go off-topic, people, so excuse me while I speak to Pink.

When you say the company isn't doing "well", I get feelings of rage and anger considering all the millions that corporate spends on things OTHER than its employees. I don't even wanna get started on that.

Anyway, my store is located in L.A. and I love it, although I wanna puke everytime I pass by it. Just the fact that management always screws my hours royally every single week, I think I can say that I've been unofficially fired.

And to answer the question, I'm a guy and what kind of jobs are guys like me allowed to have at VS? Well, it's either as a cashier or in stock. I absolutely hate dealing with these prick customers, so I can't be a cashier, SO.....I'm in stock. I was in charge of the Intimissimi and beauty section for awhile, but now I don't even know what the hell I'm in charge of anymore. The last time I got any hours was from the two hours of the LAST meeting we had. That's how bad it is.

I Qan learn a lot about management from these posts, liQe the mistaQes bein' made and employee's... ssshhh... it's liQe a very real life Qase study..

Anyway, Vamp, do you snag any of dem posters? :ninja: :drool:

We've had a lot of customers coming in telling us they saw the ad in magazines. I haven't had time to check it out.

You will most likely see my avatar again at work this Sunday :whistle: :ninja:

I have been part of VSS way too long, so I do agree the stores rarely value employees as much as they should. They often do engage in many "questionable" acts and tactics that I rather not get into :ninja: But yes, cutting your hours is one way of indirectly firing you without having to pay your unemployment compensations. Unfortunately I witness this everyday---quite upsetting :/ However, I would talk to your manager first prior to jumping into conclusions (Y)

Actually many of the top stores have male SMs :) I know this guy who is a CM and he is in charge of visuals (like brand guides, windows, and etc.)

Hmmm...what exactly do I do??? I have no clue...seriously :nicole: I guess technically I am a "Brand CM" (I was ranked #44 in CMs last week), but I see myself more of an "drifter" since I have no clue where I work :ninja: I do a lot of stuff my SM doesn't want to do and I calls in stuff to the company (maintenance, LP, field support, and etc.) I also do a lot of off-the-clock stuff. It may seem like I am online a lot, but half the time I am also doing work at home that I am not being compensated for <_< Hence why I might be leaving the company soon. Just too much petty drama and cattiness :wacko: