Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:woot: well looks like she is officially the BLONDE bombshell of the catalog! :drool:

thanks!

who else is in the catalog michela?

From what I have seen: KK, Heidi, Adriana, Emanuela, and Miranda. I am sure the other Angels (except for Ale for obvious reason) are in the catalog too :)

KK!! :woot:

Thats a great mixture overall though. I also love how they are using Emanuela more often as well. Can't wait for all the pictures! Thanks for the info.

:heart:

I haven't checked the last couple of pages, but were you able to obtain a copy of the Book Of Bras, Pink? It's the black booklet that has a bunch of black and white pictures of Adriana, Doutzen, etc. You know which one I'm talking about, right? My store only received a few copies, so I can't take one yet. Also, do you know if the new stuff arriving in the store next week will have any new promo materials (like the BioFit with lace, etc)?

Anyway, you've all seen these pics from V Magazine before but I only recently got my copy, so I made Super-UHQ scans of these two pics with Doutzen and her Asian eyes.

Click on the thumbnail to view the Super-UHQ scan!

30598716.1afafb.jpg

30598703.5f6807.jpg

:laugh:

plastic nipple..what the?????? :laugh:

I need an explanation. What is a little girl doing collecting plastic nipples

Then what are the plastic things on top of baby drinking bottles called? Oops.. so far for my English :blush:

collecting plastic nipple at such a young age. WIERD :blink:

Persephone21: those are called "Broad soft silicone anti-colic nipple mimics shape" it's like a pacifier but it's on the bottle :D

i love the new VS pics. someone must have it on HQ :whistle: