Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I cant wait for the commercial and the unveiling of Doutzen as an angel :woot:

Maybe they will have Doutzen and Emanuela go around and do interviews as the new angels, kind of like how they had Selita and Izabel do so in 2005 when they were the new ones. I also wonder if they will fire any older angels to make room for Doutzen and Emanuela

Doutz and Manu will be probably oficial Angels in november like they did with Izabel and Selita in 2005, that means some angels is about to get out of vs :/

Hopefully those some angels getting out will not include Izabel, I dont understand why they would want to get rid of her, she is one of their best :(

To me the best lineup would be

Doutzen, Emanuela, KK, Alessandra, Izabel and Adriana. Behati for PINK, thats it, no one else is necessary, in fact all the other ones just get in the way

:laugh:

YO! It looks like little miss Doutzen is officially a spokesmodel for Victoria's Secret. Various VS stores around southern California have already started putting up large banners of Doutzen on the store windows for a line of bras and panties called "BODY BARE".

I snapped a couple of pics of the store window with my cameraphone to prove it. Check it out!

29308016.c4410a.jpg

29308021.81e02e.jpg

Does this mean that Doutzen is FINALLY a Victoria's Secret Angel? If it is, then that's the best goddamned news I've heard all week. BTW, I checked out the "BODY BARE" items and seems to be made of the thinnest material out there. It's as thin as a handkerchief! (Not that I would know.....)

:laugh: