Thumbnail

azkid

Ooo, what list?!? If it involves Doutzy, include me too! :woot:

Sup guys? :wave:

hello cyp :wave:

it's been awhile :trout:

Thank you Mangostyle :)

An interview with Doutz !~

Five minutes with Doutzen Kroes Loreal Spoksemodel.

Pillow Lips and a killer body have made Dutch glamazon Doutzen Kroes a star.

The LMFF front row fixture chats to BAZAAR...

Favourite Aussie Designers?

I have a lot of sass and bide jeans , they're very popular in New York- and I love Josh Goot. I've discovered camilla and marc here , and I'm really interested in getting something from their colelction to take home.

And on the international front?

I love Chanel for handbags and I just brought a Balenciaga jacket from the mens collection. I also like H&M and Urban Outiftters. I love Australia ugg boots too. It gets so cold on New York so everyone wears them. I'm going to pick up a pair while I'm here.

What else will you be packing?

Aboriginal art , books , an Aboriginal scarf which I bought from St Kilda Markets in Melbourne and a Boomerang.

What do you think of Australia Style?

Gemma Ward has amazing style , I know her from the shows. Perth Model Jessica Gomes also has great style.

Whats in your beauty bag?

My own lipstick of course (Loreal paris colour riche star secrets Lipcolour in Doutzen Kroes/blush) and Loreal Paris Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara.

I also love Loreal Paris Body Expertise NutriSummer, I always aply it before a victorias secret show to give my skin a bit of colour. For my hair Kersatase has very good conditioners. I use Kerastase Ciment Thermique, And I love Loreal Paris Nutri Gloss Elvive Illuminating Shampoo.

Golden Beauty tip?

To curl my Wimpers - oop thats Dutch! I mean my eyelashes!

Exercise of Choice?

I like to mix it up a bit , I've just started doing Bikram yoga , its hard. I also like boxing and running along the Hudson River. When I'm travelling I stay in hotels with a gym so I can use the exercise bike or go swimming.

Favourite Melbourne finds?

I've loved walking down Chapel street and Collins street for shopping. For dining I went to Nobu. It's amazing!

What are you reading now?

Paolo Coelho's Eleven Minutes . I just read Khaled Hosseini's the Kite Runner and A thousand Splndid suns. I loved them both.

On the ipod?

A ghetto song called Independent by Lil Boosie and Lil Phat and I always like Beyonce. I also have the Rolling Stones , U2, Jack Johnson and Nick Cave on rotation.

What are you looking forward to?

Going home and being with my parents in the north of Holland. I lvoe it when my mum makes tea. She'll go out into the garden and pick fresh herbs. Everything is Organic and my dad cooks.

Hey Cyp. I havent seen you here for months ... you missed a lot

-----

nice interview .... here's the pic which belongs to that interview (from iggy190cm TFS)

-----------

Taiwan: 'Vogue' – July 2007 ... http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/doutzen_kroes

i didnt know she's been on the vogue cover taiwan....ive never seen it

and in Bottega Veneta Advertisements ... can someone post those pics ?

post-16474-1207563848_thumb.jpg

Awesome! But it looks like Team Doutzen is going to be represented well, so I'll leave it to them :hehe: GO TEAM DOUTZEN! ...and Adriana too :whistle:

:hug: What's the trout for? :persuazn:

And thanks for the interview :hehe:

Hey Cyp. I havent seen you here for months ... you missed a lot

Yeah I know. Now I don't even know what she's up to these days :laugh: Quick someone fill me in :ninja:

most important things are:

4 or maybe 5 elle covers :argentina, norway, Czech, swedish

vogue korea cover

spannish vogue cover

tokyo numero cover

slovania gloss cover

and soon vogue australia cover

and most popular dutch tvguide cover

pirelli calendar

campaigns/ DeBeers- calvin klein white label- ck eternity- victoriasecret- loreal- gap

and nr.6 of the richest models

vogue korea cover

spannish vogue cover

tokyo numero cover

slovania gloss cover

pirelli calendar

campaigns/ DeBeers- calvin klein white label- ck eternity- victoriasecret- loreal- gap

Very Precise. :hehe:

Ooo, what list?!? If it involves Doutzy, include me too! :woot:

Sup guys? :wave:

Thank you Mangostyle :)

An interview with Doutz !~

Five minutes with Doutzen Kroes Loreal Spoksemodel.

Pillow Lips and a killer body have made Dutch glamazon Doutzen Kroes a star.

The LMFF front row fixture chats to BAZAAR...

Favourite Aussie Designers?

I have a lot of sass and bide jeans , they're very popular in New York- and I love Josh Goot. I've discovered camilla and marc here , and I'm really interested in getting something from their colelction to take home.

And on the international front?

I love Chanel for handbags and I just brought a Balenciaga jacket from the mens collection. I also like H&M and Urban Outiftters. I love Australia ugg boots too. It gets so cold on New York so everyone wears them. I'm going to pick up a pair while I'm here.

What else will you be packing?

Aboriginal art , books , an Aboriginal scarf which I bought from St Kilda Markets in Melbourne and a Boomerang.

What do you think of Australia Style?

Gemma Ward has amazing style , I know her from the shows. Perth Model Jessica Gomes also has great style.

Whats in your beauty bag?

My own lipstick of course (Loreal paris colour riche star secrets Lipcolour in Doutzen Kroes/blush) and Loreal Paris Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara.

I also love Loreal Paris Body Expertise NutriSummer, I always aply it before a victorias secret show to give my skin a bit of colour. For my hair Kersatase has very good conditioners. I use Kerastase Ciment Thermique, And I love Loreal Paris Nutri Gloss Elvive Illuminating Shampoo.

Golden Beauty tip?

To curl my Wimpers - oop thats Dutch! I mean my eyelashes!

Exercise of Choice?

I like to mix it up a bit , I've just started doing Bikram yoga , its hard. I also like boxing and running along the Hudson River. When I'm travelling I stay in hotels with a gym so I can use the exercise bike or go swimming.

Favourite Melbourne finds?

I've loved walking down Chapel street and Collins street for shopping. For dining I went to Nobu. It's amazing!

What are you reading now?

Paolo Coelho's Eleven Minutes . I just read Khaled Hosseini's the Kite Runner and A thousand Splndid suns. I loved them both.

On the ipod?

A ghetto song called Independent by Lil Boosie and Lil Phat and I always like Beyonce. I also have the Rolling Stones , U2, Jack Johnson and Nick Cave on rotation.

What are you looking forward to?

Going home and being with my parents in the north of Holland. I lvoe it when my mum makes tea. She'll go out into the garden and pick fresh herbs. Everything is Organic and my dad cooks.

Excellent interview and those two books are indeed very good

cyp, help us. :mad:

u missed out more adriana stuff :(

With what? :ninja:

I know, but I lurked around :whistle:

vogue korea cover

spannish vogue cover

tokyo numero cover

slovania gloss cover

pirelli calendar

Wow :shock: Good for Doutzen!! :clap:

here are some crops to the New VS pics :whistle:

:drool: :drool:

I love her latest VS pics. Definitely better than last years :whistle:

can someone post the pic from from iggy @tfs? (only members can see it)

I thought they accept registrations w/o invite now? :blink: Anyways, here :flower:

L'Oreal ADs scanned by jey

post-6404-1207602398_thumb.jpgpost-6404-1207602432_thumb.jpg

Edit: Oopps. I didn't read the iggy part :laugh: Anyways, I can't see it either even though I'm a member <_<

I'll reply saying I can't see it.