Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She´s not in the new H&M Holiday commercial  :/

Me & my expectations :clobber:  they are too high   :pinch:

The year 2015 is a BIG disappointment!

+ For the first time in her career she did not score a single International Vogue cover 

The only High Fashion things she did are the runway shows: Givenchy (men), Fendi (opened), Versace Couture, Balmain (closed), Mugler (closed) 

No, Scarlett looks a bit average and her face/profile is not flawless BUT they both own blonde hair, blue eyes, full lips

We are becoming desperate fans

I'm not really sure if the pic in post 24707 is new because she looks the same back in 2005/06/07 (shape of her eyeslids & eyebrows, bigger lips, slimmer face) BUT I HOPE IT'S NEW!! She looked great at recent fashion week in Paris with her wrinklefree skin, plucked eyebrows...she looked fresh & young again

Lately Doutzen is posting pictures on Instagram with comparisons of then & now

H7wvZUCU.jpg OcrRv9qj.jpg

Maybe she wants to show the fashion industry she hasn't changed much because of her lack of work

I just hope Doutzen and her agencies are being active and that she is at least going to castings and not just waiting for something to turn up on her doorstep.

I remember seeing a casting board for Elie Saab on one of the threads on here (I think it was Anna E's) and Doutzen's card was on the board. Sadly she obviously didn't get picked for that campaign/show. It's a shame because I think she would work well with Elie Saab.

Do we know if the Mulger, Balmain or Fendi campaigns have been shot yet? I think those are the only three that she has any chance of scoring this year.

Still waiting for her to get a British Vogue cover. She's hugely popular over here and it's the only one of the big 4 that she's missing so I would love to see her on the cover.