Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Nice to see how everyone seems to love Doutzen!! She is really lovely!

@angelcandices: Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful souls I have the pleasure to call my friend. Doutzy you are an absolute example and inspiration to me, as a person as a mother and undoubtably one of the most beautiful woman to anyone who lays their eyes on you. Thank you for your friendship Love you. Xc @doutzen

Wow doing runway on her birthday! She was one of the best, if not the best of the female models, her walk was so effortless. But that make up though. Kinda reminds me of Dior FW11 Haute Couture. Most of the time I think make up artists are the ones that come up with the looks for the models (because there are so many she can't do them all individually, that takes too much time) and then they've got assistants that work on them. 

post-67297-0-1446078811-19369_thumb.jpg 

Happy Birthday to my gangsta @doutzen  :) I :heart: U !! @sunneryjames/instagram

post-67297-0-1446078811-21192_thumb.jpg 

Wishing an amazing Birthday to my girl @doutzen Lots of love #birthdaygirl #doutzy #sweetest #inspiring #stunning #supermom @alessandraambrosio/instagram

post-67297-0-1446078811-22295_thumb.jpg 

Happy Birthday to the Sweet & Beautiful @doutzen #SuperMom #SuperSweet #SuperModel#SuperEverything ☺️☺️☺️ @lilyaldridge/instagram