Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I really dislike the music & lighting in this final version ... PLEASE bring back the leaked version with seductive music en seductive/mysterious lighting

The Calvin Klein Reveal campaign photo is shot by Mert & Marcus and the video directed by Jonas Akerlund. The leaked version of the commercial mentioned it was shot and directed by Steven Klein.

Magali isn't Sunnery's sister, but is married to his cousin, Dean Gorré. Still, I suppose she could be considered an aunt to Sunnery's children.. Kind of strange though that Magali would be the one to announce this news

The first thing I thought was: Doutzen got a baby because she is expecting a baby girl in 1 or 2 weeks. Later I found out that Sunnerys family is a BIG family with many brothers/sisters & nephews/nieces

Or Magali leaked the news and wanted a scoop or 1 of the other family members also expected a baby girl around the same time as Doutzen