Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

• 3 weeks later...

Topic cleaned.

If you find endless, boring discussions revolving around COVID-19 conspiracy theories super-interesting, that does not mean that a model's topic is the right place for them.

If you find yourself truly interested in continuing those discussions, either take it to PMs or start a topic in a more appropriate subforum (e.g. General Talk).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there - I’ve been looking for a very old Dutch interview with Doutzen from around 2005 I think it was. She had just signed her big contract with L’Oreal and went on a famous Dutch talk show but I can’t remember the name of the show or of the host (it was a man, very famous) Unfortunately the video seem to be gone from YouTube as well. Hope

someone knows which interview I’m talking about and where I might be able to watch it again. Thanks in advance! 

Doutzen went to talkshow JENSEN by Robert Jensen in 2007.

The YouTube video seems to be removed and probably not coming back.

Can't find the webpage to watch old JENSEN vids.

Mo Karadag is in New York right now. Perhaps he can do some networking/face2face talk with important people talking about the return of Doutzen in 2023 (her 20th anniversary) ... fingers crossed.

Her career is on hold for 3 years now (with 1 exception/Alaïa show) ....go back to work or retire!

Would love to see Doutzen being photographed by Dutch photographer Carlijn Jacobs! 

On 5/2/2023 at 11:08 AM, Hollander said:

Mo Karadag is in New York right now. Perhaps he can do some networking/face2face talk with important people talking about the return of Doutzen in 2023 (her 20th anniversary) ... fingers crossed.

Her career is on hold for 3 years now (with 1 exception/Alaïa show) ....go back to work or retire!

Would love to see Doutzen being photographed by Dutch photographer Carlijn Jacobs! 

It won't happen... There are three reasons why it won't happen:

First, Mo seems to have accommodated herself to this situation... Which is very strange, since she was clearly the highest earning model at the agency. Obviously there are models that are doing well (Rianne, Imaan or maybe Saskia), but none compared to Doutzen, I'm sure Sarah would handle a different and better one.

Second, she last year walked to Alaïa, but made a series of demands, including visits to the atelier to make sure the clothes didn't have any chemicals that would affect her health, things like that, it looks like she's gone psychotic.

Third, she just doesn't want to... She's not cancelled, the problem is her lack of will.

Strangely, since the pandemic, the models (Joan, Candice, Natasha, Karlie, Lara, etc) from her time who were frequent in several shows, magazines and campaigns stopped working... Only a few names remained, SAD!

There is nothing sad in the fact that people want to be free and have the right to an opinion. Happily she has enough money to make her own choice. She has not gone psycotic at all, she simply became normal and resonable. That's why i respect her!