Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Is she pregos?

FIRST! again o.O - Saw it coming with the weight gain in the face and the "mom" glow.

Josie - Check

Adriana - Check

Alessandra - Check

Karolina - Check

Gisele - Check

Doutzen - Check

/hassomeoddlikeabilitytoknowbeforeeveryoneelseincludingthemomthattheyarepregos

Congratz to Doutzen!! She's make a lovely mother. :)

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/victoria_l...ouK0JuyCP8uqyGJ

Doutzen Kroes latest pregnant Victoria's Secret model

The Victoria's Secret baby boom continues. Gorgeous Doutzen Kroes is three months pregnant and plans to marry the baby daddy, Sunnery James, she confirmed to Page Six.

The Dutch model and face of L'Oreal Paris is 13 weeks pregnant with her first child and is to wed producer and DJ James later this year. He proposed in January. She told us, "We are thrilled to start a family together. This is a very exciting time for us."

Kroes was named by Forbes as the fifth-highest-earning model in the world last year, making an estimated $6 million with contracts for brands including Victoria's Secret, L'Oreal Paris, Calvin Klein, Blumarine and jeans firm Seven for All Mankind.

She started dating James last August, and they recently traveled to South Africa to watch her native Netherlands lose 1-0 to Spain in the World Cup final.

Kroes is the latest in a line of Victoria's Secret pregnancies. Last October, Heidi Klum gave birth to her fourth child, daughter Lou Sulola Samuel, followed by Adriana Lima, who gave birth to Valentina in November. Former VS Angel Gisele Bundchen welcomed her first son, Benjamin, in December. Alessandra Ambrosio gave birth to a daughter, Anja Louise, in August 2008.

Kroes says she plans to continue modelling, and while she'll take time off from Victoria's Secret, becoming a mother won't stop her return.

She noted, "Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima and other leading figures of the fashion label have had children."

Meanwhile, Australian beauty Miranda Kerr's recent announcement that she'll marry Orlando Bloom has many speculating if she'll be the next Victoria's Secret supermodel mom.

Kerr told Page Six Magazine in 2008: "I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."

according rtl boulevard they are going to marry this year!!!

*after 5 or 6 months they purposed

*couple months later she is already pregnant

they hardly see eachother

i think they are going way to fast

but i kind of understand

because if i were him ..i also would like to marry fast/have a child with her as soon as possible

Doutzen is pregnant, Victoria Secret model Doutzen Kroes announced that she is taking a break from working with the brand, as she is three months pregnant with her first child. The father is DJ Sunnery James, who Kroes has been seeing since August of last year. Kroes says that as long as she feels physically well, she will continue to model — just last week, she was on set for POP. "Sunnery and I are in the clouds, she told Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf. "The critical first three months have gone well, and I feel good." She Twittered earlier today in Dutch: "Thank you very much for your congratulations dear people. Now keep that a secret to Americans who get to hear it tomorrow!"