Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:woot:

Ale's ppl confirmed it is Doutzen in the US Vogue shoot

michelabella/lovevsmodels

I really can't wait to see the result, especially because it's shot by Peter Lindbergh! His work is amazing! I will never forget the editorial "Ca c'est Paris" that he shot for Vogue Paris in 2008!! Surely my favorite.

So Doutzen shot 2 editorials for US Vogue in the same month, both by Lindbergh! It's great!!

-------------------------

Doutzen at Sensation White in Amsterdam tonight

post-31413-0-1446074117-98675_thumb.jpg

:woot:
Ale's ppl confirmed it is Doutzen in the US Vogue shoot

michelabella/lovevsmodels

Yaaay can't wait to see that :chicken:

When I first saw the picture of Miranda, Ale, Adriana and Chanel, I wasn't sure the other girl was Doutzen :/ But now that it's confirmed, I'm really happy about that!

Thinking about it, I can't wait to see Adriana and Doutzen (I always loved that pairing at VS) together doing HF work... Gonna be awesome :woot:

I really can't wait to see the result, especially because it's shot by Peter Lindbergh! His work is amazing! I will never forget the editorial "Ca c'est Paris" that he shot for Vogue Paris in 2008!! Surely my favorite.

Agree with you, that was without a doubt one of the best eds Doutzen has ever shot :drool:

So Doutzen shot 2 editorials for US Vogue in the same month, both by Lindbergh! It's great!!

Has that been confirmed that the one she shot with Caroline Trentini in Central Park was for Vogue US? I probably missed this...

But anyway, I don't care if it's for Vogue or any other fashion magazine as long as we can get the scans and the pictures are good :)

Doutzen at Sensation White in Amsterdam tonight

One more:

post-27441-0-1446074120-61979_thumb.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Model Plans For July 4th!

Doutzen Kroes

That's a great news! :woot:

Me too I'd like to see her at one of the HC shows. Since Dior Couture show was yesterday, I could see her at Valentino. But I don't know. Doutzen working in Paris during Fashion Week has nothing surprising since she was in Holland lately! :(