Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Yes, it's true! VS really must hate Doutzen now... :whistle:

I guess you think too much hun :) And what's the big deal with DK not anymore on the frontpage?

I barely visit VS site so i can't keep up with all the latests, but what i do know is VS is not like other brands which change pictures only after a season.

It's not that! I mean they make all for Ale and Marisa to do launches.etc... and nothing important for DK!

For example for the New BioFit Bra (with Doutzen and Marisa), they didn't do a launch, same for the Perfect One! Also, Doutzen wasn't at the VSFS Model Search in NY (the most important casting with LA for me), and today we learn Ale is in miami for this! Isn't it weird? :whistle:

It's not that! I mean they make all for Ale and Marisa to do launches.etc... and nothing important for DK!

For example for the New BioFit Bra (with Doutzen and Marisa), they didn't do a launch, same for the Perfect One! Also, Doutzen wasn't at the VSFS Model Search in NY (the most important casting with LA for me), and today we learn Ale is in miami for this! Isn't it weird? :whistle:

Ahh maybe cause those models have been working for VS way longer than DK, and somehow they represent the brand better as compared to a newbie like DK.

Actually, i don't care much about these blist models who will be remembered only as VS models when their careers are over. So who cares if who is who is/are present in doing shitty appearances.

And yes Doutzen's career is as boring as the daytime soap operas now. I can't believe i'm still posting here though :blink:

I don't think VS to care about the hierarchy.... :whistle:

Honestly, i'm happy Doutzen does other things outside VS!

I don't agree with you: Doutzen's career isn't so boring, just different... I mean she is with VS but has still other things like campaigns/contracts: Tiffany's, C&A, Repeat, l'Oréal... She has still covers and eds for Vogue and other important fashion magazine!(Harper's Bazaar and Elle for example^^) For sure i'd really like her to come back to HF, but it won't happen now... :(