Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

^ The yellow shirt saying "Protect the skin you're in"? It's posted. :hehe:

Yes...sorry!

I wonder why everyone talk about Miranda's, Heidi's shirt but not Dotzen. :blink: Honestly: the best shirt!!

^Because IMHO those two are more famous than Doutzen! But Doutzen is a superstar in her own rights, especially to her fans :wave:

Damn DK should date a rocker or a celebrity perhaps!

Damn DK should date a rocker or a celebrity perhaps!

But most actresses say that male celebrities are so full of themselves, and more worried about their look that any woman would be. That must be really bad. :yuckky:

Doutzen knew that even before! In fact, she said in one magazine interview (if my memory serves me right, i think DADUM translated that) that rich and famous men have large egos, so she won't go for them.

I, including other fans sure want to see the latest pics or happenings about DK's life in gossip blogs, don't we all? Hahaha so much for my wishful thinking......

I'm happy that so far DK is living to that principle :)

lol :laugh:

-----------

Couture de Force

If we must labor to be beautiful, then the dresses crafted by Paris’s haute couture houses are surely the most beautiful of all. In these exclusive photographs, the models meet their makers. Related: “Toujours Couture,” by Amy Fine Collins.

Photographs by Patrick Demarchelier

Doutzen Kroes in Jean Paul Gaultier from the 2000–2001 collection.

couture-0909-pp01.jpg

vanityfair.com

doutzen got 1 photo and carolina trentini got the rest (5 photos ) :blink: .. not fair (but carolina trentini is in a relationship with patrick demarcheliers son ... maybe that helps)