Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Modelinia

Outside of Henri Bendel, Sasha Pivovarova and Doutzen Kroes drew a crowd, snapping pictures and signing autographs, which was a major talent, given the masses of people that were out all over the city for the Fashion’s Night Out celebration. But who would expect anything less from these amazing models, right? Though Doutzen didn’t head into Henri Bendel, Sasha stole her entourage to check out the art she had on display.

I didn't know she was there! Too bad there're no pics! :(

she deserves it!! + she should open the show!!

but some people think it will be marissa who get the fantasy bra this year .. because of a photo on TFS

u can see a LIL BIT from the bra ... she's wearing a glitter bra /which could be this years fantasy bra

(but i dont like marissa at all!! ugly face ... en damn old ..but nice hair)

If they were STILL insterested in her, she'll have done at least 3 launches this year and they'll have done something big with her for Model Search in NY! Like they did with Ale and will do with Marisa!

PS: the show takes place in NY, so they would have had to do something big!

A part of her column

She talks about her fame

AMSTERDAM - Doutzen Kroes is also a celeberty in the rest of the world, but the topmodel finds that not always just amusing. "A little once in a while difficult is at my life, is that I it always on must prevent how I me behave", writes Doutzen in her column in Marie Claire.

"Men see me as pure, sincere and a family man, whole differently than for instance Kate Moss that an a little rougher party-image has", says the exemplarily in the periodical.

A time joke is do there for Doutzen thus not by. "As I a time on the Queen's Birthday am photographed meanwhile I on a boat joke dancing am, comes that image in danger. Only even as I myself nicely behave, am written there over me."

The topmodel says to understand the fascination for known men well. Self makes they the namely also once in a while with.

Beyonc