Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I think Doutzen and CK is over! They replaced her by Edita for CK White Label, and i doubt she'll shoot new ads for them (CK Eternity and White Label)! I hope Edita doing CK White Label was only for one season, but i doubt! :cry: I think they're shooting/shot the S/S 10 campaign right now/a few weeks ago, and when Doutzen has an important thing (VSFS, shoots a new campaign/ed/cover) she looses weight, and unfortunately it's not what happened lastly! :cry: But in June, she was at a (very) private CK launch with not many people, only celebs or models who work for the brand!

I think she'll be soon replaced as the face of CK Eternity soon... :cry: Armani did same for Armani Code: they replaced Mini Anden by Anja Rubik! So, it's very possible they take another model to replace Doutzen! :cry:

--------------------------------------------------

from Ale's twitter:

post-32207-0-1446072956-4348_thumb.jpgpost-32207-0-1446072956-46162_thumb.jpg

I have to ask you something girl... are you taking any kind of hallucinugens?

Damn your posts are always somewhat suspicious, anxious, or even confused :ninja:

Why wouldn't she be at the VSFS this year??? :/ She's a VS angel, so she'll be!

About HF runway, she'll never be a Supermodel like Claudia or Cindy! She said in her interview to Paris Match in August runways were over for her and for good!!! Anyway, eventhough she wanted to come back on the catwalks, she couldn't... :cry: