Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I'm still in shock about the new VS Angels!

I mean, when I knew that Doutzen became an Angel, I was thinking: "Oh my god, that's huge, I'm really happy for her!"

But now, the fact to become an Angel is almost a normal thing! VS choose any model to become an Angel! I prefer the old team!

Wich one of the 11 angels will be @ the VS lauches now?

Models like Doutzen will have less work for VS, pffff too bad VS, too bad (N)

Though, I'm really confused :blink:, I CAN'T believe that 5 Angels are coming....

I really hope that's a rumor even if I guess that's confirmed (VS facebook page is a reliable source no :blink:?)

--------------------------

i also really dont get what vs is thinking .. its really cheap having 11 angels

i already thought 7 angels was cheap ... and now they are adding 5 new angels

it should have stayed with max. 6 angels contracts ..the rest should just have a vs model contract

now there are going to be important angels..and less important angels

the important/their fav. angels will get the best commercials, best outfits and bla blabla

and none of them will become a really good household name ... but just be named: a vs angel/ one of the vs angels

-------------

i wouldnt be surprised if a few angels have to go

doutzen signed a contract in november/december 2007

2 years contract .... so that could mean: she might gotta go?

I honestly think Doutzen might leave VS! And she isn't the only one! They took 5 new angels, and i doubt they'll stay with 11,... :whistle: My bets are on Miranda, Doutzen and Heidi! I think that because lately, Miranda did much HF work, Doutzen had an editorial in UK Vogue (for the first time^^) and didn't do many appearances, so my guess is she was working (maybe shooting eds or covers) but not always for VS! :) And if she's "coming back" to HF, there's a good reason: she gets ready in the case where she'd leave VS! IMO, that's all...

the only person who make those rumors is 'couturechick' from thefashionspot

*she know a lot about vs ... because she's a vs fan + she worked in a vs store (correct me if im wrong) :)

but everyone else think she's doing a amazing job for vs

It's just an opinion like everyone else has. She's starting to show signs like some of the other models did long before they were dropped. I was one of the first ones to think Selita, Izabel and KK were going to be dropped and one by one they were. Doutzen is just a guess of mine that she'll be gone, nothing based on fact. As for my knowledge on VS, yes you are right I've been a fan for 8 years and I worked in VS, but that really doesn't help lol...I happen to be lucky enough to have a few contacts at Monica Mitro's office (Vice President of PR) and I speak to on a regular basis a few people who work backstage/have a connection with VS or the show. So sometimes I know certain things before they even hit, but it's only once in a while, because most of the time I'm asking about Adriana. But it's becoming more often now, since we just contact Adriana's PR team and agent more for her stuff. SO any news I get regarding the girls comes from a few hints I might receive, or from what I've seen over the years when they drop an Angel what they usually do :)

As for Doutzen, I love her for VS and would love to see her continue. My concern comes in that, she's not being used for as many campaigns in comparison to the other girls. She's only used in the ones where it seems every other girl is used, and if she wasn't it would be an obvious drop, and if VS is anything, they aren't obvious. They take 2-4 weeks to make decisions sometimes and they are pretty tight lipped about a lot of things. But she's not doing launches and two times she did she cussed and while it's not a bad thing, it is when your live on camera and you are representing a company. So we'll see a few months after the show, because we'll probably know for sure next summer :) So to be clear, Doutzen leaving, is an opinion after studying VS for a while and seeing how they click and run things and also comparing it to when a few angels where dropped. I've not asked anyone who works for VS if she's being dropped (and I'd doubt they'd tell me, contracts are kept very secret...they may say her contract is in trouble but that would be it...but they haven't about Doutzen) so for Doutzen it's my educated guess/opinion that she'll be leaving the company. Only time will tell though.

Also I do agree with Miranda being the other, and Heidi being the third.

Also you can't compare Candice to Doutzen, Doutzen's contract will be up next year. Candice just signed a new contract (most likely 3 years) they won't get rid of her first. They wouldn't have signed new angels on, just to get rid of them.

thats a long post

thanks for telling!! :)

i also think they wont let her go .. because she got potential to be a household name

unless she wants much more money, open all the shows .. getting the best position etc (kinda like gisele wanted)

but 11 angels are way too many ... the word vs angel is not special anymore ..at all

even if they have 8 angels ... still too many!:)

i dont think they mind having 11 angels... they probably think: u can never have to many angels :)

and if they didnt want 11 angels..they could have signed the new angels later when a angel leaves

and they didnt wait... so i think they just want it this way

Whether Doutzen is leaving VS or not, we'll never know until late next year when her contract is due to expire.

So girls stop being paranoid, take a deep breath, chill, and go watch MJ's This Is It :)

*I think i really like Chanel Iman as the new VS Angel* Clowns are designed to make people LOL

I think Doutzen should quit right after this VSFS. I mean, when she signed her VS contract it was something lucrative and that changed in one day. I think that would really be an action of class with selfrespect. But she has a contract so I doubt she will do that and is aloud to do that.

I think Doutzen should quit right after this VSFS. I mean, when she signed her VS contract it was something lucrative and that changed in one day. I think that would really be an action of class with selfrespect. But she has a contract so I doubt she will do that and is aloud to do that.

-----------------

i agree

angels were supposed to be the hottest girls on the planet ... but that image completely changed

but i will miss the many gorgeous HQ vs candids :)

i wont miss the vs show ... i dont like those shows anymore/its a circus

(i only really liked 2003-2005 vs shows)