Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

he said: my friend doutzen kroes ( and not my girlfriend)

so they are just friends

Actually, Doutzen is helping a lot of musical talents hit off. She is professionally involved with Leslie, but I heard she also supported Dio and Kyteman. In a way that she invests in their careers, like funding tours and album-recordings. Sometimes she is pretty f#cking awesome, as Jay-Z likes to say. He is too, btw.

she looked so skinny backstage at the 2006 vs show

but on that runway she was the biggest model (strange)

i like that brown hair much more than the weird blond collor she's got right now

but i would like to see her with long really dark brown/black hair with black eyebrows

(like that gothic look at a dior show)

and maybe she gets some france vogue work

(they obviously like doutzen with dark hair)

i bet leslie and james take turns with doutzen on that rv, i can see them all being banging buddies.

have to remember netherlands is a liberal country, so her banging 2 guys at the same time isnt seen strange like it would be other places. they all are dj's, musicians, live the 24/7 on the run life and she is exactly like that as well. i think she was even spinning once in a club in holland.

more interesting thing is she's from the whitest place on earth in friesland, and all her friends and romantic acquaintances are non white. i guess when you are around pale whites all the time you get tired of it and need to go to the complete opposite of that.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Victoria's Secret model Doutzen Kroes comes to Good Day to talk about a national model search that kicks off at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, October 3. Ultimately the public will help decide who walks in the next Victoria's Secret runway show on December 1. You must arrive between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.

Vogue Mexico October 2009

:woot: :woot: :woot:

"Affaire de Moda" (reprint of Vanity Fair September 2009)

Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier

Models: Caroline Trentini & Doutzen Kroes

burbuja8910/TFS

In Vanity Fair, she should have had a bigger editorial but the September Issue was dedicated to Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson!

I really hope they'll put the complete editorial!

I'm now so curious to see it, hopefully more hints about VSFS (not just about the girl who'll be picked to be with the models on the show).

Too bad this saturday and sunday I'll have a huge exam, so I'll be almost both days out, this weekend. So I guess I'll only watch(?) it monday. :(

It's just wrotten she'll make an appearance at Good Day, not she'll be at Yankee Stadium on Saturday for the model search! but maybe she'll be there...

Hi to everyone!

Sorry but i'm new and I'm not able to upload an image yet!! :(

On Marc jacobs web there's the T-shirt with Doutzen(not only Miranda and Heidi)!!! :)

It's just wrotten she'll make an appearance at Good Day, not she'll be at Yankee Stadium on Saturday for the model search! but maybe she'll be there...

Hi to everyone!

Sorry but i'm new and I'm not able to upload an image yet!! :(

On Marc jacobs web there's the T-shirt with Doutzen(not only Miranda and Heidi)!!! :)

......Ok....few pages before... :whistle: ...She's perfection...The best T-shirt!!! :wave: