Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Can anyone upload the Jensen interview in YouTube or YouSendIt? If anyone can, that'll be awesome. For some reason, watching it from their official site would not work.

i think mirandas got it, shes got a friggin commercial lol yet alot of my friends that have seen the commercial think she looks too young..but ppl thought adriana looked to young when she began and now look at her!

doutz is 10 more gorgeous than her imo anyway hahh :whistle:

For those who don't understand Dutch, here's a translation of Doutzen's interview w/ Jensen :D

Thanks to Yannick for translating it for me. Love ya buddy :hug: I just revised and edited some stuff though :p

Jensen: I've got a suprise for you, Champagne.

Doutzen: Thank you.

Jensen: Cheers.

Doutzen: Cheers, to us.

Jensen: To us, because we have a special anoucement to make, you tell it to the camera Doutzen, well honey.

Doutzen: I don't know anything about that.

Jensen: You are pregnant from me, I thought it would be funny if we would have an anoucement, to create a nice mooth, I kept on talking in my fantasy world.

Doutzen: Do you have a fantasy?

Jensen: Yes about you.

Doutzen: Really? I have the same.

Jensen: Do you have the same?

Doutzen: Yes.

Jensen: Just a minute to be correct, I'm completely blown away. Is your fantasy to sleep with me or with yourself?

Doutzen: Do you know what's Crazy? Is that people from my age allways are looking for themselves in their partner, so I'm looking but...

Jensen: If you see allot from you in me?

Doutzen: Yes, but not really.

Jensen: Not really?

Doutzen: It's very strange.

Jensen: There is one huge difference between you and me...

Doutzen: What?

Jensen: That is something I leave to your imagination, but are you still dating that ice skater?

Doutzen: No, Sven and I bought a house, took care of things but...

Jensen: So you broke up?

Doutzen: Yeah, It were all fairytales, we never had a relationship.

Jensen: You never had a relationship! What fantastic news! He was never your type anyway.

Doutzen: Really? No,Sven and I know each other from the ice court and we had some dates. We've send allot of text messages. I was proud of him as an ice skater and it's a nice story.

Jensen: But it wasn't true. You were just proud of him as a friend but there wasn't a relationship.

Doutzen: No.

Jensen: Are you still single?

Doutzen: I'm still single.

Jensen: You've got to be kidding.

Doutzen: I really like it by myself.

Jensen: I also like it with myself.

Doutzen: Really?

Jensen: Yeah.

Doutzen: What a coincedence don't you think?

Jensen: Yeah it's fantastic! Drink a glass of champagne because I really like it that you are on my show because you live in NY.

Doutzen: Yeah a lot in Paris and NY.

Jensen: But where do you live?

Doutzen: Euhm I rent in Paris and I just bought a little house in NY.

Jensen: You've bought a little house in NY?! I really would love it to live in NY.

Doutzen: You are welcome.

Jensen: Absolutely, but where do you...

Doutzen: But I only have one bedroom.

Jensen: That isn't a problem at all. Why do you say it like it would be a problem for me?

Doutzen: I don't know whether you think the couch is comfortable enough.

Jensen: Is it a sleeping couch?

Doutzen: It's a sleeping bench.

Jensen: So you can join me in it?

Doutzen: My sister sleeps in it during the weekends.

Jensen: So, your sister stays with you in the weekends but she flys to Holland during the week?

Doutzen: No she studies in NY. An hour from Manhattan.

Jensen: And where do you live exactly? It's unbelievable, Doutzen is such a succesfull model in America. Actually world wide now, you are un-Hollandish succesfull.

Doutzen: Un-Hollandish?

Jensen: It doesn't happen allot that someone. You are the face of L'oreal.

Doutzen: Yeah,yeah, I said that from L'oreal.

Jensen: It's unbelieveable, but where do you live in NY? In the upper west-side or the upper-east side?

Doutzen: No i live in Chelsea(or something :p), It's really nice there.

Jensen: And of course all the pretty people live in NY.

Doutzen: Is that true?

Jensen: Yeah.

Doutzen: But you don't live there? Why do you live here then?

Jensen: That's true, I'm still modest. People always see me as a modest guy, but on the inside I know that I'm really attractive; but you've been here for Queens day Doutzen?

Doutzen: I've came specially for queens day and for you.

Jensen: That's fantastic.

Doutzen: I've been into a boat in Amsterdam, it was really nice.

Jensen: So you really don't want to miss Queens day?

Doutzen: People always say that it's so nice to celebrate it in Amsterdam.

Jensen: And did you like it in Amsterdam or did you have something like?

Doutzen: I was really enjoying it.

Jensen: Really?

Doutzen: Yeah.

Jensen: I'm not lying, look how succesfull the life is from Doutzen.

They play a video about Doutzen

Voice: Look how this model from the Netherlands can make Claudia Shiffer, Kate Moss like nothing on the catwalk, because

Doutzen Kroes is 22 year old, that bounces everyone from a throne whith her cuteness and down to earth thing. Loook how it all started 4 years ago.

Doutzen: I just seeked a little job

Voice: But that turned out completely different. It became a full time job when she sent her pictures and her life changed completely.

She now has big contract with Calvin Klein and L'oreal. She is because of the best payed Dutch model but she still wants more.

Doutzen: In English

Voice: That seems to work pretty good. She has been on the cover of every big magazine. Her looks are often compared with those

from Claudia Shiffer because of all the succes she has alot of attention but she understands luckely that isn't personal.

Voice: As a model she allways is surrounded by people and she is constantly being touched by those people for

her make-up,her clothing or her hair and somethimes they aren't nice at all.

Voice: It's a very double-sided life on one hand. You have a very luxurious life and where you are traveling all

the time but on the other hand, you have the competition between the models.

Voice: There are some models who don't like each others succes,or drugabuse,things that Doutzen hasn't got any trouble with

becaue she is still unbelieveable pure. She even feels guilty because she's that pretty.

Doutzen: I'm born this way but you can do good things this way.

Voice: Like donating for charity, because Doutzen knows that of her looks, she earns allot of money

donating for charity compensates her guilt feeling.

Voice: And because of that character, Doutzen is one of the most loved models, not only successful but also nice, professional and patient.

It won't take long untill she is the absolute #1 of the world but she realizes that beauty doesn't come from the outside.

Voice: Give a loud applause for for the biggest topmodel of the Netherlands, here is the eye-stunning Doutzen Kroes!

Doutzen: They really say sweet things about me.

Jensen: Of course it's very special what you see in life. You find it difficult to see yourself again on the screen, huh?

Doutzen: Yeah it's just crazy. It's unreal to see yourself and also to sit here.

Jensen: But what makes me think is that they all get discoverd with the Hema.

Doutzen: Oh yeah.

Jensen: Has that happend to you too?

Doutzen: No, I really want to imagine a story how I got dicovered but I just sent pictures and I didn't had money at all.

Well yeah, I just thought that it would be a part time job. Ii talked about it with a friend but eventually I did it on my own with Paparazzi (Agency) in Amsterdam.

Jensen: Just a dutch bureau?

Doutzen: Yeah and I just looked at which pictures I liked from some bureaus and I called Paparazzi (Agency) and I had a good feeling about it.

Jensen: So you let somone take pictures of you?

Doutzen: Yeah, I sent some pictures from vacation.

Jensen: And so did you do it in a bikini or normal clothing?

Doutzen: Yeah normal clothes.

Jensen: And how old were you then?

Doutzen: I was just 18.

Jensen: Just 18, and before that you never really thought of becoming a model?

Doutzen: No not at all but I always dreamed about traveling and I think when you are young, you know somewhere that there are great things waiting for you.

Jensen: You always had that feeling that there were great things waiting for you?

Doutzen: Yeah, I said to my mother when i was young that at sometime I will leave and will travel a lot and seeing parts of the world.

Jensen: It's funny that someone can actually feel something coming like that.

Doutzen: Yeah I was very open to that kind of stuff.

Jensen: Did you consider yourself pretty when you were younger?

Doutzen: No, no but I think the Netherlands isn't a country were people say things like that.

Jensen: But still if you take the decision to send pictures, you must know that you make a shot of getting there.

Doutzen: Yeah I knew that, ok ok.

Jensen: And what was your first break then? In NY?

Doutzen: Well I was at a bureau and they had send me to very commercial things and then I decided with paparazzi that it wasn't the right direction for me...

Jensen: And what do you consider very commercial?

Doutzen: I don't see it as something negative but it wasn't something that I wanted,you can earn a lot of

money with it but I wanted to do editorials. That more the Avant-Garde in the Netherlands.

Jensen: But isn't L'Oreal commercial?

Doutzen: Yeah, but it pays very good.

Jensen: Of course.

Doutzen: And L'Oreal isn't just something commercial.

Jensen: L'Oreal is probably the biggest?

Doutzen: Yeah, I'm so happy that I can work for them.

Jensen: "L'Oreal, because you a worth it." Say it again.

Doutzen: "Because you're worth it", but they didn't use my voice.

Jensen: I don't understand a crap about that because that commercial is also shown in the Netherlands and I find it very strange

that they do these things. You probably did the American commercial and then they put a Dutch voice over it.

Doutzen: But i have a Fries accent.

Jensen: But she has a completely different voice then you. You say "Because you're worth it" in camera #2 but you don't have to say it.

Doutzen: And you say...

Jensen: And I say the dubbed voice, but you have to pronounce it in English.

Doutzen: Ok

Jensen: "Because you're worth it" (dubbing Doutzen's voice :rofl:) but I just don't understand it. Let's just show the commercial. I'm not lying that it was like that.

They show Doutzen in L'Oreal commercials

Voice 2: To look good, even with my light skin and without make-up. I hydratate my face daily. My skin is perfectly hydrated and eventually, you get a summerish color.

Voice2: Natual pink makes the hair from a blonde shine, sun, water isn't allways easy for my hair color. L'Oreal garanties 5 weeks of shine and smoothness. My color stays natural and you see we're worth it.

Jensen: It's a shame that they didn't ask you also to make a Dutch version or do you just don't have the time for it?

Doutzen: Sure I had the time for it but it's just that they think it's the best that way and I respect that and maybe I can do it next time.

Jensen: Because you also work with the actress from Desperate Housewives, Eva Longoria...

Doutzen: She's a very nice woman.

Jensen: Have you met her?

Doutzen: Yeah, we did a commercial together.

Jensen: Oh, can't you bring her along the next time?

Doutzen: Yeah, I'll ask her.

Jensen: I think she's so amazingly pretty.

Doutzen: And very nice too.

Jensen: Is she also very nice? But that doesn't matter she's pretty, is she also very smart?

Doutzen: Uhu.

Jensen: That completely doesn't matter to me but they also dub her voice. So you get a lot of money for those commercials, millions huh?

Doutzen: Yeah, uh a lot for a 22 year old girl.

Jensen: Yeah, it would also be allot for a 102 year old woman. For how long do you want to keep doing modeling?

Do you already think what you want to do after modeling? Or do you just want to enjoy now?

Doutzen: I haven't really thought about it and I'm focusing on modeling now.

Jensen: Is it fun work to do?

Doutzen: Yeah, I think it's a lot of fun. In the beginning I had a hard time. I had a lot of homesickness but now I made a click and I told myself "Now we're going to enjoy it".

Jensen: And when did you make that click?

Doutzen: About a year ago. I was lying on the beach and I just thought this is so amazing and I just have to enjoy it.

Jensen: Of course. You have to relax and enjoy it. So what do you want to go back to Friesland?

Doutzen: Yeah I want to have children here and I go to Hilversum and I think what is Holland pretty, such a nice country.

Jensen: But I ask myself, I'll be very honest, it doens't look a nice job to me. It earns a lot of money but it looks like shxt to me to stand there.

Doutzen: But I don't think it's a job for you?

Jensen: Why not?

Doutzen: You have short hair.

Jensen: Do Ihave to have long hair?

Doutzen: Yeah.

Jensen: But can you explain to me what's so nice about modeling? So that is the camera...

Doutzen: That's what I like about it. It's always the same. I also do a lot of shows and I think it's marvelous do to it.

Jensen: Is it fun to walk on the catwalk?

Doutzen: Yeah, it's fabulous when there's nice music and the lights and the moment that you think the world is turning around you.

Jensen: I can also walk on the catwalk. Just look at that camera. You just have to walk very arrogant. You really must have shxt to everyone.

You really have to think that everyone wants to have sex with me and with the turning you have to look very arrogant. You walk like this. (He gets up and walks :rofl:)

Doutzen: You have to put your hands on yous side. Yes very good.

Jensen: It was pretty good huh?

Doutzen: Yeah,very good, you showed some very good stuff.

Jensen: Yeah I walked a lot of fashion shows when I was young, for the dog club.

Doutzen: Now it isn't funny anymore.

Jensen: Can you show us your walk or not?

Doutzen: No

Jensen: Please, with some music?

Doutzen: What kind of music?

Jensen: The envoke, that's real catwalk music.

Doutzen: Ok that can work, that camera?

Jensen: Yeah just look at that camera.

(Doutzen walks :D)

Jensen: Fantastic, but not as good as me.

Doutzen: No, but you were more manly.

Jensen: I really loved meeting you. Give a big applause for Doutzen Kroes!

haha :rofl: that's one crappy translation... sry Yannick...

discovered with Hema?!

the Hema is a warehouse..

fyi: Queensday is the day we celebrate the birthday of our queen. she's not born that day

but we celebrate it then cuz the weather is better then... :)

it's one of my fav days

haha :rofl: that's one crappy translation... sry Yannick...

discovered with Hema?!

the Hema is a warehouse..

fyi: Queensday is the day we celebrate the birthday of our queen. she's not born that day

but we celebrate it then cuz the weather is better then... :)

it's one of my fav days

I know :D but if you have to translate 18 minutes of talking you make mistakes and i didn't understand everything what they were saying because i'm still from Belgium not from Holland :laugh: and they were really talking about the Hema,the warehouse :laugh: but she wasn't discoverd there,most Dutch models were discoverd there but she just had send pictures to paparazzi

het beste aan die feestdag blijft toch het grabbelen in de coffeeshops :D