Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

1 hour ago, TheDude2k said:

Doutzen knows quantum physiques and string bikini theory. 😛

That is all this world needs to keep moving on!

I just hope she keeps improving and sharing with us her skills in those subjects ;)

I am not sure about her making a runway debut tomorrow, but I feel confident that she will make a remarkable comeback in 2024 based on this message I came across on her Instagram stories.

Screenshot_20231002_181245_Instagram.jpg

She probably did some networking in Paris to explore the possibilities of making a comeback.

Unfortunately, there (probably) won't be a 20th anniversary comeback in 2023. However, it's exciting to read that she is likely making a comeback in January 2024.

Mo Karadag posted a photo with Doutzen about her twenty-year career.

Anita Bitton who is the casting director and the Versace stylist commented on the post, I think next year we will have some surprises, I hope! She must not have just gone to Paris for Mert's party, it was definitely a business trip.

• 4 weeks later...

POP #18 Spring/Summer 2008
"Hair Storm"
Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø
Fashion Editor: Sally Lindley
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Makeup: Virginia Young
Manicure: Megumi
Model: Doutzen Kroes, Isabeli Fontana, Rianne ten Haken, Amy Wesson, Hilary Rhoda, Natasa Vojnovic, Catherine McNeil, Lara Stone, Danielle Zinaich, Natasha Poly, Missy Rayder

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if there actually is a comeback, will any beauty brand hire Doutzen?! As much as L'Oréal is great for her pocket, this partnership no longer yielded anything and the brand after the pandemic didn't do anything interesting anymore.

I would like to see her starring in YSL, Dior, Givenchy, Hermès and especially in a Chanel makeup campaign, in fact, Chanel has an excellent history of hiring DNA girls for beauty product campaigns, even Fernanda Ly, who has never been in a show, has a campaign.