Bellazon

Krissy Taylor
Thumbnail

Lolita

There is def nothing wrong with Honoring Krissy's carrer on this forum, people all over the world still have websites dedicated to passed movie stars, rockstars and models, etc, why not Krissy? :blink:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello,

I am introducing myself. My name is Lisa, and I've been collecting on both Taylor siblings since august 1989 and I have thousand pictures (more than 400 covers for Niki and 20 covers for Krissy)... and counting...

I am very interesting into talking with Niki & Krissy and sharing pictures and informations.

I dedicated 2 webpages (very soon reunited into one...) : http://www.geocities.com/mynikipage & http://www.geocities.com/redneckgal9 on them both.

I put my updated listing on both side for you to see my collection.

Hope to hear from you

Lisa

post-31336-1241617713_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1241617755_thumb.jpg

Hey Frenchniki !

Sorry about the "bakery" sites, but when I created them both, I didn't have the chance to get another webmaster... Now, I am in the making of another place (thanks to Bud) to put all my collection with decent size...

I hope you will find photos...

I have SO MANY that it might take months to upload....

Hey Frenchniki !

Sorry about the "bakery" sites, but when I created them both, I didn't have the chance to get another webmaster... Now, I am in the making of another place (thanks to Bud) to put all my collection with decent size...

I hope you will find photos...

I have SO MANY that it might take months to upload....

Oh I perfectly understand! I think is just one of the best site on Niki :heart: with bud 's one and it deserves more view!!

Oh I perfectly understand! I think is just one of the best site on Niki :heart: with bud 's one and it deserves more view!!

I will try out to upload weekly all my covers (I've done already about 42 today !)... and if you have any question, let me know... Or any layout or cover you need... I am here for to share my collections on Taylor sisters... ;)

I will try out to upload weekly all my covers (I've done already about 42 today !)... and if you have any question, let me know... Or any layout or cover you need... I am here for to share my collections on Taylor sisters... ;)

Well thank you! I've been collecting on Niki since she started modeling so if you also need things let me know (PM me)

The pic you posted is great!!

that first pic of krissy is new to me, thank you! it's beautiful :wub:

but this last one is Niki right?

anyways always happy to meet more fans of the Amazing Taylor sisters :wave: Krissy's thread has a lot of pics to still be posted! they are just so hard to find :(

that first pic of krissy is new to me, thank you! it's beautiful :wub:

but this last one is Niki right?

anyways always happy to meet more fans of the Amazing Taylor sisters :wave: Krissy's thread has a lot of pics to still be posted! they are just so hard to find :(

Hello Michelabella,

Nice to hear that the photos pleased you...

I have so many Krissy photos.... I will add the ones I have... but just ask if you need something....

Just click on "MY OWN COLLECTION" : http://www.geocities.com/redneckgal9/listing.html ... You could see all I have in my possession....

Yes, the last one is Niki... She is from an italian Amica from july 1990... I will put the entire layout very soon on the NIki files...

Here is the entire ESQUIRE HONG KONG SPRING 1993 layout with Krissy... (sorry for the quality, but all my pictures are plastified..)

post-31336-1241858552_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1241858410_thumb.jpg post-31336-1241858441_thumb.jpg post-31336-1241858470_thumb.jpg post-31336-1241858490_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1241858512_thumb.jpg post-31336-1241858530_thumb.jpg