Bellazon

Krissy Taylor
Thumbnail

Lolita

Wow! missparker! Almost all of those were new to me. What a treat! Thank you so much for taking the time to do all that.

The editorial you mentioned as a favorite (new to me): I realized that Niki has one that is a little bit similar. Do you remember it? A classic American car (convertibles, too -- Krissy's is a Thunderbird, and Niki's a 1950s Corvette), at the beach. Clothes are not the same style, but the editorial is at Jalou Gallery:

post-3324-0-1446126195-30077_thumb.jpg

I think this will be the correct link to the whole issue (see page 94):

http://patrimoine.jalougallery.com/loffici...ail-13-791.html

post-21846-1246443492_thumb.jpg

I see a similarity too. (And from the thumbnail, I thought of Krissy straight away.) But I don't think it's Niki or Krissy. Also, I don't know what year that picture is from, but there are no ankle tattoos. (missparker, you still have one of my favorite model-ID answers. That picture I thought might be Renee, you knew was not because you knew the hair length was wrong for that year! That was really good. :) )

Wow! missparker! Almost all of those were new to me. What a treat! Thank you so much for taking the time to do all that.

The editorial you mentioned as a favorite (new to me): I realized that Niki has one that is a little bit similar. Do you remember it? A classic American car (convertibles, too -- Krissy's is a Thunderbird, and Niki's a 1950s Corvette), at the beach. Clothes are not the same style, but the editorial is at Jalou Gallery:

post-21846-0-1446126196-18804_thumb.jpg

I think this will be the correct link to the whole issue (see page 94):

http://patrimoine.jalougallery.com/loffici...ail-13-791.html

post-21846-1246443492_thumb.jpg

I see a similarity too. (And from the thumbnail, I thought of Krissy straight away.) But I don't think it's Niki or Krissy. Also, I don't know what year that picture is from, but there are no ankle tattoos. (missparker, you still have one of my favorite model-ID answers. That picture I thought might be Renee, you knew was not because you knew the hair length was wrong for that year! That was really good. :) )

Hi steve with an s! :wave: Thanks for the info and link to this supercool Niki editorial with the Corvette. It´s new for me!

Sure it´s not Niki or Krissy. I could have realized this on my own as the tatoos are missing. Really good thing to id them - as good as the hair had been with Renée. :blush:

ah ok, thanks, it's so lovely :wub:

and I just realized thoise videos were uploaded by you, thank you very much! I am always searching for Niki stuff on youtube, and I was so happy to find that!!!!

does anyone know how tall she was? I heard she was 6'0 is that right? anyway, she looked it!