Bellazon

Runway

rosada

Her body is perfect right now I think. I didn't really like her super skinny phase back in the early 2000's, and she was a bit curvier in 2006, so her body is either the best now or in 2006! Although she always has a killer body, lol :laugh::blush:

And I love looking at these old runway photos!

Her body is perfect right now I think. I didn't really like her super skinny phase back in the early 2000's, and she was a bit curvier in 2006, so her body is either the best now or in 2006! Although she always has a killer body, lol :laugh::blush:

yes I agree with you. Her body reminds me now how it looked in the VSFS 2003.

She is so lucky she can remain long and lean but still toned/healthy and sexy as hell. :blink:

Most thin models don't have tone and most thick models can look too bulky. Her bod is so special. :p

oh ,my god!after seeing all the photos,i´d like to say i think she`s stunning...but i can`t!!!!!!

to my eyes she is so,but soooo,thiiiinnnn! what happened gisele?and her stomach and arms have too much muscles!she was absurdly beautiful in vs shows in 2006 and 2005.the best body of her entire life,forme.the only good thing right now,is that she finally can have a butt.

please don`t throw stones on me...i`m actually very sad indeed.