Bellazon

Runway

rosada

agree sick I don't expect her to look the same as she did when she was in her 20's. I think people forget she is a mom now and in her 30's. hehe. Still looks fab to me. :heart: Also I think most were used to seeing her curvier in these last few years. This is more like Gisele's body from 2001-2004 IMO.

I know working out makes her feel good, but yeah Gi you are one of the lucky models; you can have that extra piece of cake. :laugh:

oh,girls.i never forget she`s almost 31.specially when i look at her face now and compare with her 20`s.to say the truth i like gisele a lot.when what firstly draw my attention wasn´t her body,but her face.i find it funny,a hear a lot of people saying she has a gorgeous body and a horrible manly face.for me,it´s the contrary.i don`t know if it`s cultural or anythingbut i admire women with curves.and models in majority,have almost no curves.i see curves in women like claudia schiffer,cindy crawford,laetitia casta.nowadays it´s harder to find girls like these,but i like cintia dicker,even though,i noticed she lost a lot of weight,since she started modelling,and i prefered her when she was fuller.another one is isabeli fontana,ana claudia michelsbar refaeli...well,i think these are beautiful bodies.gisele was never one of them,for me.i can never understand when people say she has curves,i just seee a really tall woman,with thin legs,no waist,no butt and huge breasts.that´s all.i started admiring her amazing catwalk style.how gorgeous she is when posing,how natural she speaks in interview.and her wonderful hair(that i also prefered light brown or dark blonde,and not full of highlight ,as she`s been doing for a long time).her face had some kind of charm,i like her germanic features.they aren`t perfect and that makes her face pleasant to me.unfortunatlly,of course she had to get old,and now i see her features getting harsh,but that`s natural.i never expected her to be fat after pregnancy,because gisele never was fat.that`s just how her body is.i always thought she would return to her natural thiness.as i said,sometimes i never thought she had a gorgeous body.jusrt not my taste.but it works for fashion.maybe she wouldn`t be such a good model if she was curvier and she can wear almost all kind of clothes and look elegant.i don`t know if she is so thinner as she was ten years ago,but yeah,maybe miche is right,i got used to her little gain of wwight last years.when she stopped smoking and gained some pounds,i thought her body was the most beautiful at that moment.but i dislike all the muscles she is gaining.she`s resembling madonna in some strange way.for a woman after after a natural birth,she`s incredible and also for her age and let`s not forget she used to smoke and fry under the sun,just a few days ago.but i think she`s starting to exagerate with the exercising and the organic food.she was amazing right after benjamin`birth.now,i think it`s too much,whatever she`s doing or not.anyway i still like her as a modeland as a person in most things she believes.it`s all just a personal opinion.

nath :hug:

I don't think they ever meant she was curvy in the literal sense of the word, but for a model she was, at that time. The models who were in style right before Gisele came along, were pale,bony, & unhealthy looking. Opposite of Gisele. I dont like to say Gisele brought curvy models back, but I like to say she brought "healthy" models back. Glowing,Smiling,tanned, full of life type of girls. :wave: but curvy sounds like a safer,easier word to have been used for the media. ;)

and yes I wish she gains some weight. 10 lbs would be perfect.

I think she also freaked out the fashion people because she wasn't "curvy" but she knew how to contort her body to look like she was. That's a great model.

Absolutely agree with all of you - I too miss her breasts and also her form when she was modeling for VS. She was more softer then, more feminine. And I also agree with Nath - Gisele is not curvy, she has no waist, no hips (still I LOVE her butt), she has more manly figure than womanly, but still, she is one of the few models I absolutely don´t care she isn´t curvy and actually love her so much.

Her walk, her presence, her speaking abilities, her hair, posing and LEGS :woot: are perfect, she is great model, who can do both commercial and high fashion, and I love her work. And love her smile :wub: she is phenomenal.

Yes, she is 31 now, has one child, and exercises a lot. And I still adore her. But I´m looking forward to when she´s having a second child ;) she was really perfect after giving birth :wub:

and love her face too :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
nath :hug:

I don't think they ever meant she was curvy in the literal sense of the word, but for a model she was, at that time. The models who were in style right before Gisele came along, were pale,bony, & unhealthy looking. Opposite of Gisele. I dont like to say Gisele brought curvy models back, but I like to say she brought "healthy" models back. Glowing,Smiling,tanned, full of life type of girls. :wave: but curvy sounds like a safer,easier word to have been used for the media. ;)

and yes I wish she gains some weight. 10 lbs would be perfect.

I think she also freaked out the fashion people because she wasn't "curvy" but she knew how to contort her body to look like she was. That's a great model.

" The models who were in style right before Gisele came along, were pale,bony, & unhealthy looking....." :war: Are you serious about that?

• 2 weeks later...