Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

There's a show called the Colbert Report that is a comedy show, making fun of American politics and political tv shows, and it was talking about the countries in the olympics. The host said something like "Moldova? I don't think that's even a country, I think it's a supermodel." And they had a picture of Izabel on the screen. It was pretty fun if you understand the show. I just thought that I'd share.

from daily news

Model tells Secret way to her heart

Wanna know how to win the heart of Victoria's Secret stunner Izabel Goulart on Valentine's Day?

"I love going to a nice restaurant and having a lovely dinner, and I love a man who knows my needs," the 21-year-old Brazilian confided to Lowdown. "That's a man that's going to take me completely over."

Valuable information.

At the Victoria's Secret party at the midtown nightclub Show, Goulart also gave some very wise guidance: "My beauty advice is never sleep with your makeup on. Make sure you take everything off, especially mascara, because your eyelashes are very sensitive and it's that hair that takes a very long time to grow."

Not quite taking it all off.

"I'm from Brazil and I grew up wearing my bikini, so it's not so different from lingerie," explained Goulart, who was sporting a white strapless dress. "I'm so comfortable."