Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

:/ don't think so. If anyone I bet Doutzen. Since Iza aparently discontinued contract over the summer and I met Doutzen the afternoon she had signed the contract and that was in the summer. Also i believe Marisa was made an Angel earlier in the year. Some then might say Behati since she took her place in the VS store promotion ... but Behati is not an Angel yet. She's lead PINK girl, but not yet angel.

All we know is that Iza decided to not renew her contract. And with KK and Selita out as well ... makes you wonder who's next (whether to be in or out) :|

Guest sweet seduction

well i do see a lot of beahit, ana beatriz, and emmanuela poster all ovet the store. specially ana and emanuela. so i'm assuming that they are going to be the newest angel as replacing selita and karolina.

They didn't "replace" Bel. It doesn't exist in VS, if it did, the angel team should have only 5 girls, just like the 2005 one: Gisele, Tyra, KK, Alessandra, Adriana and Selita. Then Izabel came in and Tyra got out, after that, people start to think that every girl that gets in VS should be replacing the one that got out after that, and that's not how it works!

Thanks for the video Vera, amazing found!!

(March 24, 2009) Brazilian supermodel Izabel Goulart today announced she will serve as the International Ambassador for the Diabetes Research Institute Foundation

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/supermode...ute-foundation/

http://www.diabetesresearch.org/Newsroom/N...lAmbassador.htm]

there is a video in the second link, can someone capt it ? :)

This is amazing news.

I know will refer to her as Ambassador Izabel Goulart. :hehe: On a serious note, this really means a lot to me, and this is another reason why Iza means so much to me. My sister has Diabetes so this also means a lot personally to me.

I'm capping the vid right now Julia. Just give me 5 seconds. I'm trying my new converter and seeing if it can make HD.

i hope this means we will se more of her in the news

^ CandyBoy you're the sweetest thing ever hahaha ...

Im glad Iza is doin' this kind of things ... This says the amazing person that she is! :blush:

It's nice to see that she is doin' charity ... & specially for the diabetes, my grandma' has diabetes since she was like 20, so im glad that Izabel is goin' to promote this kind of things! :)

otto.de

post-8541-1238004042.gif

1280 pixel-size

30a82130772472.gif

1000 pixel-size

6a257030772473.gif

OMG! :heart: :drool:

She looks just perfeeeeect! :heart: ... What a perfect CandyGirl! :wub:

P.S: My english is worst than ever today >.<