Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

:heart:

If there's one thing about Izabel that is a total fact, it's that its much more difficult to find her adverts and edits in print than it is to find her online pics.

Luckily, I stumbled upon some gold during a treasure hunt and found a few back issues featuring Izabel and made some super scans. Let me show you what I found. All of these aren't new, but aren't in UHQ either....until now.

First up, Izabel's first appearance on Esquire Magazine from the October 2006 issue.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!**

32938923.19a8eb.jpg

**Note the terrible Photoshopping of her navel

And, of course, the famous Vanity Fair September 2007 edit with all the Brazilian supermodels.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!**

32938960.fa268d.jpg

32938992.107235.jpg

**Note how the guy kneeling on the left looks strangely like rapper Akon

CREDIT: Da Fly Honeyz Of Tha SFV

:laugh:

THANKS A LOOOOOT THIAGO AND MATUTE FOR THOSE SETS!

God bless her. I love every single pic, but those otto photos looks hot as hell! Dumond always brings good campaings and I like to see her doing Next, she looks more natural, even wearing a dark make-up, she's always smiling!

Thank you Matute for posting big pics too. I love to keep huge runway pictures!

Thiago, lemme ask you a favor: Can you repost the Osklen campaing in 2004? somehow, they all disappeared from my computer, I only have one that she's on a skate.

And last thing. I don't know if it will be a repost or something, but I have some VS catalogues here, I could scan them if you guys want to!

THANKS A LOOOOOT THIAGO AND MATUTE FOR THOSE SETS!

God bless her. I love every single pic, but those otto photos looks hot as hell! Dumond always brings good campaings and I like to see her doing Next, she looks more natural, even wearing a dark make-up, she's always smiling!

Thank you Matute for posting big pics too. I love to keep huge runway pictures!

Thiago, lemme ask you a favor: Can you repost the Osklen campaing in 2004? somehow, they all disappeared from my computer, I only have one that she's on a skate.

And last thing. I don't know if it will be a repost or something, but I have some VS catalogues here, I could scan them if you guys want to!

osklen 2004