Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

:woot: THANK YOU.

Are these catologues "getable"

basically yes, but they freshed up the actually catalogue with this brandnew pics of Izabel

only for online-sale. But I hope this will be not the last time and I pray that she will continue

her work for otto.de with pics in the next issue :drool:

I take a look from time to time, ok Joe ?

And by the way, Izabel is with tons of brandnew pics in the summer catagogue of next.co.uk :drool: :drool: :drool:

I gonna post some swim and beachwear pics in the next 20 min. and lot of more tomorrow :heart: :heart: :heart:

wait ... the catologue is available to buy on line .... or the catolgue is only on-line and not physical.

Either way thanks for the update. I'll keep my eyes open for a way to get them though ... hopefully you'll (and a few others ) will do the same

I know ... I'm on vacation for the next week starting tomorrow .. in that time I'll post some more mystery Iza pics, look into a way to get these catologues (if possible) and see my A/X friends to see if I can get the old Spring/Summer A/X mini posters and scan them. BTW, can someone just pm me the pics or somthing so I know how many to ask for that are available.

daaaaaaaaaaaamn those otto pictures are amazing .. doesnt look like a catalog.

You can see it on www.otto.de

click on Wäsche/Bademode than of the pic with the blackmodel Jessica White with the title "Sommer auf der Haut"

than go down to the Emanuela de Paula pic with the title "Sexy Bikinis" , that´s all :)