Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

well 17 to 22 are all the Dym campaign pics from either 2002 or 2003. Julia identified those few of mine yesterday and I located the remaining pics on my computer this morning.

And #3 and 23 were the ones i posted a while back that we couldn't id

BTW, KEEP VOTING for IZA for BEST BUTT VSFS08 everyone. this is gonna be an awesome Final match up. :chicken:

amanda, I think we never knew where were those published

1- Is Isabelle Ballu, from paris fashion week

13- yohji yamamoto campaign

16- Jalouse magazine

25- I found it in a photographer website, sorry I don't remember the name

most of those pictures were saved from her former japanise agency,and if you read them some are in english and some in german

Yeah I've noted the text n the pics, but couldn't identify.

I figured that pic 13 was from Yohji Yammamoto campaign, because looks like the other and it's in a really small size.

Oh, and I know that JR Duran took the pic 23, but i wanted to know if it's from a job or something

Thanks for your help Thiago :wave:

Thanks Amanda, :wave:

and thanks FashionGirl. Was that from this event I heard about from helena on Alessandra'sBeijos.

Uma festinha animada agitou a noite dessa sexta-feira em Nova York: Renata Maciel e Jeffrey Heart, donos do hotspot ONE Oak, receberam uma rodinha fashionista bem brasileira.

* Por lá estavam Alessandra Ambrósio, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Matheus Mazzafera, Fernanda Motta e o marido, Roger Rodrigues, todos na maior animação.

Fonte: Glamurama

Translation

A funny party happened yesterday(friday 03) in NYC! Renata Maciel and Jeffrey Heart, owners of the lounge Hotspot One Oak, invited a lot of their fashion brazilian friends. Alessandra Ambrosio, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Matheus Mazzafera, Fernanda Motta and her husband Roger Rodrigues were there, everybody had a lot of fun.

Source: Glamurama

No meio de milhares de pessoas de branco, o camarote organizado por Dorival Neto e Nega promete ser o lugar mais fervido do Skol Sensation. Amir e Riva Slama, Sergio Marone, Heleninha Bordon e Bruno Gagliasso, Izabel Goulart, Felipe Veloso, Carol Trentini e Alessandra Ambrosio, entre outros, já confirmaram presença.

Fonte: Glamurama

Translation

In the middle of millions of people wearig white clothes, a vip space planed by Dorival Neto and Nega, promisse to be the

most funny place of Skol Sensation SP (saturday 04). Amir and Riva Slama, Serio Marone, Heleninha Bordon and Bruno Gagliasso, Izabel Gourlat, Felipe Veloso, Carol Trentini and Alessandra Ambrosio, and others, already said that will be there!

Source: Glamurama

Guys, Skol Sensation is a party that is happen now in SP ! www.skolsensation.com.br