Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

it was absolutley amazing! ok i waited outside with my best friend for about a half an hour, then we went through the revolving doors, into zigzag velvet ropes, and at the end of the the lines were karolina, izabel, selita and ale! they were being interviewed by ET when i walked in and for some odd reason they were eating cake or something, i dont know but then the girls began signing autographs and the i got closer to the table, i was handed a post it and told to write my name on it and give it to izabel when i get to the table. i finally got to the table and i saw izabel and said "izabellll!! hii!" and she was like "hiii, how are youu?" with a big smile on her face and she said "nice to meet you kat!" then she signed the paper and gave it to Selita and told her " this is for kat" and i couldnt believe Izabel Goulart said my name! then Selita was like " hi nice to meet you!" and i told her that she did amazing in sports illustrated and she was like oh thank youu! and i told her that she derserved the cover, then she was like awe thanks! but beyonce did wonderful. then i said thank you and she gave the photo to Ale. she wasnt too friendly,but i think she was sick because her voice was kind of raspy. but she asked me how i was i said excitied she laughed, then she sent me to Karolina and she was like hii! nice to meet you! and i was like ahh your so beautiful! and she said thank youu, then she signed my photo, and i noticed the smoke machine/ tv thing behind them and she was like, oh i know isnt that cool? and then she slid the photo over to me, and knocked her marker off the table and she was like oh sorry! and i got it for her and she said thanks! and i said thank youu! and that was it!

overall Izabel and Karolina were the kindest, but really Izabel was the nicest one, she seemed generally happy to talk to everyone, she just lit up when i was like izabellll!!!! i bet half the people that go to see them dont even knoe thier names

it was amazingggggggg i cant stop thinking about it!

i hope you all get to meet them as well! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

haha i don't think alessandra had a cold. when i met her her voice was kinda raspy with a brazilian accent. i think that's just the way her voice is, but that's sweet! when i met selita, alessandra, karolina, and izabel they were all really nice as well! they really deserve to be angels! and i'm so jealous that you got to go!!! i wish i lived in NY :p ahah hope you had loads of fun! and wow yuou only waited a half hour??!@!! when i went to LA me my sister and her boyfriend wait for like 3-4 hours :p! aahha but it was worth it cause i was one of the 1st 25 people to go, but these like 3 or 5 swedish chicks had these awful cheeto tans cut in front of the poeple that were in line first i was like >_< i hate you!! ahah

and seriously i bet that poelple didn't even know who they were but wanted their autographs cause they're VS mdoels :p haha and when i went to meet them random people saw people waiting in line and when they heard that we were in line to get the VS models' autographs they just slipped in line :D!

that's awesome poutykisses! sounds like you had fun. hopefully one of these days i'll be able to make it to one of the promos in nyc!

as far as the cake goes, there are pics of them eating cake on wireimage... it says they were celebrating karo's birthday. i am at work now, then i need to run home asap when i get out and watch iza on conan, then i will be sure to post all the pics off of wireimage!!

that's awesome poutykisses! sounds like you had fun. hopefully one of these days i'll be able to make it to one of the promos in nyc!

as far as the cake goes, there are pics of them eating cake on wireimage... it says they were celebrating karo's birthday. i am at work now, then i need to run home asap when i get out and watch iza on conan, then i will be sure to post all the pics off of wireimage!!

damn, brenda you beat me to it :p im the one who always tells when models are on late night shows :p

she looks amazing on conan and she is HILARIOUS!!! she was doing the samba with conan. he loves her so much, you can tell. this was hysterical.

i can't wait till someone posts it so everyone can watch it. she's so awesome!!