Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

haha yes i met alessandra :p! she was really nice and really friendly, i also met heidi klum, selita, izabel, and karolina.

the most friendliest was selita, then alessandra + karolina + izabel were all equally polite and nice. heidi klum was like whatever. she was all friendly to the other models, but to the fans she seemed kinda distant not as friendly. but oh well :p

Heidi is a bitch...yes I said it!!!!

shut up :blush: , heidi is a supermodel, i don't think that ale or selita or izza will ever be at least half known as is Heidi

btw isn't it bashing?

well but you're mod not me so you know better

no it's not bashing if you personally know that htye're a bitch. but heidi isn't a very nice person. she disappointed me. i was so excited to meet her cause i was a big fan of hers and it's heidi klum come on! and when i met her i was like this is it? this is the famous heidi klum? after that i was like psshh forget about this model. but the other ANGELS are very friendly and polite.

Just b/c you like her doesn't she doesn't have flaws. There are many models I like and they all have flaws, such as Gisele. I am not the only person who have meet Heidi and felt that she is not a pleasant person. I personally think it is a lame excuse to be full of yourself and just plain not nice b/c you are rich and famous. Yes, celebs do it but it doesn't make it ok. Also, Most people who have met the other angels have said they are pleasant people. Whether they are in real life is a different story, but as long as they are pleasant to their fan, it is good enough for me. And I think if I said something negative about a model you dislike, you would not have taken it so personally. I guess this is is an example of how the Social Identity Theory is at work. It is part of basic human behavior.

If you feel like reporting me, go ahead. Nothing is stopping you. You are entitled to do what you feel is right.

You're completely right,that you like that person doens't mean she's nice in real life.I've heard some stories about here before that she can be a real b*tch and if you look at her you can tell :p anyway let's talk about Izabel again,it's her thread and Heidi isn't worth talking about in this thread

yeup either on this forum or another forum i heard a story about heidi and i was like no way!! how can heidi act like that?!! and when i met her i was like nvm. i can see how she can act like that. if you really look at her you can tell that she's like a 2 faced bitch. it's mesed up how shes only nice to friends, fmaily, etc. but not friendly to fans. like how can you dissapoint your fans like that?! to me if youre famous fans are just as important if not more than friends and family

omgg anyone who lives in NYC,from 12-2 Victorias Secret is having Karolina, Izabel, Alessandra and Selita at the flagship store in Herald Square for free autographs and photos to launch the new Secret Embrace bra!!

everyone get there!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

im going! ill take tons of pictures!

Just b/c you like her doesn't she doesn't have flaws. There are many models I like and they all have flaws, such as Gisele. I am not the only person who have meet Heidi and felt that she is not a pleasant person. I personally think it is a lame excuse to be full of yourself and just plain not nice b/c you are rich and famous. Yes, celebs do it but it doesn't make it ok. Also, Most people who have met the other angels have said they are pleasant people. Whether they are in real life is a different story, but as long as they are pleasant to their fan, it is good enough for me. And I think if I said something negative about a model you dislike, you would not have taken it so personally. I guess this is is an example of how the Social Identity Theory is at work. It is part of basic human behavior.

If you feel like reporting me, go ahead. Nothing is stopping you. You are entitled to do what you feel is right.

You're completely right,that you like that person doens't mean she's nice in real life.I've heard some stories about here before that she can be a real b*tch and if you look at her you can tell :p anyway let's talk about Izabel again,it's her thread and Heidi isn't worth talking about in this thread

yeup either on this forum or another forum i heard a story about heidi and i was like no way!! how can heidi act like that?!! and when i met her i was like nvm. i can see how she can act like that. if you really look at her you can tell that she's like a 2 faced bitch. it's mesed up how shes only nice to friends, fmaily, etc. but not friendly to fans. like how can you dissapoint your fans like that?! to me if youre famous fans are just as important if not more than friends and family

there is no way to know she is bitch or not, you need to know her personally,if she doesn't dance and hugs everybody who she actually doesn't know it doesn't mean that she is bitch, she can say she hate or can't stand her but to tell it as a fact it's just rude and insulting for Heidi's fans

i dunno , i 'm just upset and disappointed

there is no way to know she is bitch or not, you need to know her personally,if she doesn't dance and hugs everybody who she actually doesn't know it doesn't mean that she is bitch, she can say she hate or can't stand her but to tell it as a fact it's just rude and insulting for Heidi's fans

i dunno , i 'm just upset and disappointed

But I did not imply you are a bitch---only Heidi. But do understand why you would be upset. I would go into my whole psychology-babble social identity, but this is not the time nor the place. And there is really no point to further discuss this topic b/c we are not going to convince each other. You are entitled to your thoughts and feelings, and I am too.

I rather be disliked for being honest and candid, than to BS just so I would be liked here.

omgg anyone who lives in NYC,from 12-2 Victorias Secret is having Karolina, Izabel, Alessandra and Selita at the flagship store in Herald Square for free autographs and photos to launch the new Secret Embrace bra!!

have a blast and tell izabel we love her!!!

and cypress, thanks for the scan :)

Tell Izabel she's the best and that we love her :D