Bellazon

Margot Robbie
Thumbnail

dawson

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

I’m sorry but the only one spreading hatred here is you.

You don’t like the Barbie movie? Ok, to each their own. But if you don’t understand the meaning of the movie, don’t make up one and since you don’t personally know Margot, you have no rights to speak like that of her. You can say you don’t like her as an actress or physically speaking, but what you’re spreading is pure pointless non-sense.

💯

@Enrico_sw My bet you haven't even watched the movie.

3 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I’m sorry but the only one spreading hatred here is you.

You don’t like the Barbie movie? Ok, to each their own. But if you don’t understand the meaning of the movie, don’t make up one and since you don’t personally know Margot, you have no rights to speak like that of her. You can say you don’t like her as an actress or physically speaking, but what you’re spreading is pure pointless non-sense.

As you say, to each their own. I'm free to think differently from what the thought police wants us to.

This movie is not unifying, it's the product of the lies from a toxic culture. Margot is free to adhere to this culture (many do). But we have equal rights. So, I have the right to reject it.

This woke culture has won... for now. But reasonable people won't let the next generations get consumed by hatred. It's unsustainable.

giphyyoda.gif

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

LMAO

I don't know all these guys, but have you tried to understand their opinion?

All in all, they're regular folks (like us, like Margot), giving their honest opinions. Isn't it worth to try to understand other people without belittling them like Mattel want people to?

There are pearls in many people's speeches.

tumblr_nq0f4r1Uvc1uw1422o1_500.gif

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

These trending topics, especially if part of the 'culture wars' get youtubers paid.  I have a youtube channel myself and personally see that these topics bring 10- 20 + times more followers (and also revenue) than an honest topic.

Resentment is good for business. Mattel knows that. Good buzz and bad buzz are both good for their $$$ :/

Division is Hollywood moguls' new business model.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know all these guys, but have you tried to understand their opinion?

All in all, they're regular folks (like us, like Margot), giving their honest opinions. Isn't it worth to try to understand other people without belittling them like Mattel want people to?

There are pearls in many people's speeches.

tumblr_nq0f4r1Uvc1uw1422o1_500.gif

CkNZ.gif.a673a26613553794a6fc5876260e9b55.gif

80b31c9d88a06fcf3f9ae7d7ad14ff9b.thumb.gif.c1246205dddc250d5221967e6e4955c9.gif

It's just a movie. Chill a bit lol Watch something you like. Don't come in a thread full of fans who're celebrating the success of a female director with a female voice making women feel seen while watching the movie. You and your male outraged followers want to take a fun female sight of view personal? Be my guest but that's an argument you can't win. At least not in this place lol 

13 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

You and your male outraged followers want to turn a female movie taking personal?

I don't have "followers" :laugh:  I'm not in a cult. This movie looks like a cult (believers of the conspiracy theory called "patriarchy").

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

female director with a female voice making women feel seen

This is 99% of Hollywood movies... they have a distorted vision of reality. They make both men/women bitter and resentful. A world can't be unbalanced without consequences.

giphy.webp

Hollywood have kept behaving like spoiled children for the past 5+ years. They've lost many people's respect.

4 hours ago, Alskiman said:

Got to say it's disappointing seeing there is an update on the thread expecting to see pictures of Margot looking amazing. Instead it's someone ranting over a film they haven't watched 🙈

SAME 💯 Dude wrote about it in 2 threads and still can't calm down😒