Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Wow I didn' tknow she was releasing the sex tape herself! wow that's great!! I bet he's kicking his ass now because he thinks..that maybe she'll loose her fans if he puts out a sex tape but what he doesn't know is her true fans won't leave her, and he has to realize that he sucks. So he can try and cash in on a sex tape and make himself look more stupid then he already does.

Kevin's attorney just said there's no sex tape.

"There is not a sex video of Kevin and Britney in existence. It goes without saying that the stories of Kevin attempting to sell such a video are patently false and anyone who reports that they have information of such attempts is either lying or reporting the lie of someone else. It would be impossible to comment upon and correct all of the other misinformation about Kevin that appears on a daily basis and consequently no attempt has been made, or will be made, to do so. I hope that the public and media will keep this in mind before assuming accuracy of facts from Kevin's silence."

Good for her then. A sex tape would not be good for her comeback.