Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Well..I mean the paparazzi never makes anyone look good even if they are doing something they aren't supposed to or drinking. She admits that she smokes and I don't have a problem with that but as long as she isn't going home sloppy drunk then it shouldn't be a problem. I heard about that whole the LA DCFS service calling her house, they wouldn't do that unless there is a real reason, and her kids have her mother there apparently and a nanny, so EVEN if she's not there all the time child services can't call her. I think it's pretty funny how much attention she's getting when there is alot more crap going on in the world it's kind of hilarious.

I think she's starting to get realy trashy...hanging out with Paris and all...a responsible mom, even if young, doesn't go out drinking and partying every weekend...if not almost every day in her case. She needs to smarten up so her kids can have someone to look up to eventually. We all know the dad is a lost cause...

Los Angeles (eCanadaNow) - Britney Spears has reportedly turned to medication to help her get through her split from Kevin Federline.

The 25-year-old singer, who filed for divorce last month, has been seen carrying several types of anti-depressants in her handbag.

On November 27 Britney dined at Dan Tana

Paris defends Britney on her blog.

told Brit I'd write a bulletin on here to try to clear some news to atleast the people who are on my list...

Lately, you've been seeing pics of me and Britney partying (blah blah) and she knows that some of her fans are very upset about what they call her "behavior" and sadly they're blaming the issue on her being friends with me. Yeah, me and Brit have become really close in the past few weeks, and we've gone out alot in the past few nights, but I never influence anything she does, and neither does anyone else.

Brit is her own person and she deals with her own things everyday. For people to call out her parenting skills on behalf of her partying ethics is appalling. Britney loves her kids to death, and I know for a fact that it truly hurts her when she sees these cruel things being written about her.

She goes home every night to her babies and partying has not come in the way of her parenting.

Anyone who has called her out on this should really be ashamed. There are thousands of mothers out there who like to go out and have a good time. But, you do not see people out there calling them "bad parents" She's young, and if she wants to go out and have some fun, let her. Just because she does these things does not mean she doesn't care about her children. For the sake of Britney and her kids, be kind

Love,

Paris

<_<

In Touch Weekly is claiming that Britney Spears has turn to medication to help with her split from Kevin Federline and has been spotted carrying several types of anti-depressants in her purse.

On November 27 Britney dined at Dan Tana's restaurant in West Hollywood - where she was also spotted carrying a glass of red wine out to her car before taking the wheel - and during a visit to the powder room a fellow diner caught a glimpse inside her handbag. The source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "It looked like a pharmacy in there - I have never seen so many pills. There was a bottle of Paxil, an antidepressant, and a bottle of Xanax, which treats anxiety, that she took out and put on the counter." The directions for both these drugs state they should not be mixed with alcohol.

post-2374-1165750925_thumb.jpg

post-2374-1165750990_thumb.jpg

post-2374-1165751049_thumb.jpg

post-2374-1165751089_thumb.jpg

post-2374-1165751154_thumb.jpg

Christina Aguilera sends gifts to Britney Spears' babies

Christina Aguilera, called Petit Tresor this week and spoke to co-owner Nina Takesh about choosing a gift for each of Britney Spears' sons, Sean Preston, almost 15 months and Jayden James, almost 3 months. Christina requested "something adorable for colder weather" and eventually settled on Baby CZ Cashmere Schoolboy Sweaters ($129).

Britney also apparently called Nina Takesh and requested "something playful and matching" to put under the tree for her two boys. The result? Two Kaloo Chairs ($89)

christinachristmaspresedd4.jpg

Source: People