Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

i hate to say this but is this part of her great comeback? hangin out with Lohan and Hilton? i love Britney to death but this really doesn't impress me <_<

This has nothing to do with her comeback, it's just her having fun like any normal twenty year old would do. Her comeback will be when her album gets done she's doing what a normal single girl would do and getting that nasty ex out of her system so she can get back to work. I'm not trying to offend anybody, but all this negativity about who she's hanging out with is just low..who cares who she's hanging out with or where, as long as she's not at home moping then it really shouldn't matter she's having fun let her. And the paparazzi isn't making her life any better by snapping those shots of her leaving a club or on her way home from one.

This has nothing to do with her comeback, it's just her having fun like any normal twenty year old would do. Her comeback will be when her album gets done she's doing what a normal single girl would do and getting that nasty ex out of her system so she can get back to work. I'm not trying to offend anybody, but all this negativity about who she's hanging out with is just low..who cares who she's hanging out with or where, as long as she's not at home moping then it really shouldn't matter she's having fun let her. And the paparazzi isn't making her life any better by snapping those shots of her leaving a club or on her way home from one.

i know, i know :yes: but sometimes i can't help thinking bout the people she surrounds herself with, showbiz-wise...it breaks my heart when i see her with people who has done nothing but embarass themselves with their never-ending antics of trying to live their so-called "normal life"...

don't get me wrong, i'm proud of Brit, very proud...getting rid of her good for nothing husband and trying to move on but still i can't help it you know :(

New best friends Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are taking their act onstage: The pair will host next week's Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

"There are no plans for either to perform, but they will host the event together," says a show source. "They

i hate to say this but is this part of her great comeback? hangin out with Lohan and Hilton? i love Britney to death but this really doesn't impress me <_<

I don't agree with you there. :/ She's looking trashy, she's such a mess right now, showing stuff she wasn't suppose to show :yuckky: and dressing in that horrible way. Having fun is ok, but she's exagerating. It's not good for a comeback, a comeback is selling milions of records like she used to , and she's not going to make it behaving this way. And worst .. she's hanging out everynight, what about her kids ? She must sleep all day. Shoudn't have children if you can't take care of them.

----------------------

Sources confirm exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Pharrell Williams is quite angry at Britney Spears.

The spiraling out of control pop star was supposed to be in Miami on Tuesday working with the Neptunes producer, our pals at the Miami Herald are reporting.

And Spears is obviously not there!

"Pharrell takes this as a diss," a source tells us. "It's bad."

Our spies in Miami have been on Britney watch for nearly two weeks.

We know of two times she was supposed to be there already; over the weekend to play with Scott Storch and Paris at Mansion--then canceled because she said Tater Tot had an ear infection.

And today, where we're told Pharrell even had a basket of gourmet cupcakes sent to the Marlin Recording Studio where they were to work on the album together!

From PerezHilton.com

New best friends Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are taking their act onstage: The pair will host next week's Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

"There are no plans for either to perform, but they will host the event together," says a show source. "They

With Paris Hilton nowhere in sight, Britney Spears settled for a D-list sidekick last night.

TMZ spotted the pop star-turned-trainwreck at the Roosevelt Hotel last night, and while she finally kept her goodies to herself, she had a posse even more pathetic than her recent late-night peep shows. Among the hangers-on; Hilton BFF Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis.

We're down for you having fun Brit, but what do you see in a guy whose claim to fame is making the word "firecrotch" synonymous with Lindsay Lohan? Ick.

:| I'm done with her.

With Paris Hilton nowhere in sight, Britney Spears settled for a D-list sidekick last night.

TMZ spotted the pop star-turned-trainwreck at the Roosevelt Hotel last night, and while she finally kept her goodies to herself, she had a posse even more pathetic than her recent late-night peep shows. Among the hangers-on; Hilton BFF Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis.

We're down for you having fun Brit, but what do you see in a guy whose claim to fame is making the word "firecrotch" synonymous with Lindsay Lohan? Ick.

:| I'm done with her.

great attitude, congratulation :thumb up:

she is so pathetic now that i even lost interest to bash her

:blink: Who deleted my and Nemeside's post ?

yeah, really lol :blink:

btw what did you write?

I just said that i agree with you and that i was laughing my ass off with your comment. :rofl:

great attitude, congratulation :thumb up:

she is so pathetic now that i even lost interest to bash her

I know. I'm an Ozzy Osbourne fan and i used to kind of like Britney ( my friends will kill me if they see this :laugh: ), but she's starting to irritate me.