Bellazon

@lostdiadem Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale and Lara Stone all wore that dress before. It could be the most epic Fashion Battle :rofl: 

Really you girls there's a billion dresses out there, yall need to stop it wearing this one again and again.

And Elsa > The others

11 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

@lostdiadem Good idea for Fashion Battles :D that red dress is the exact same Elsa had on the VS Valentine Event :p 

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

@lostdiadem Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale and Lara Stone all wore that dress before. It could be the most epic Fashion Battle :rofl:

YAY! I was waiting for someone else to wear this dress to put against Elsa! :rofl: thank you, Irina!

Irina Shayk Returns to Her Lingerie Roots! The Model on Her Latest Campaign by JANELLE OKWODU

Since the start of her career, Irina Shayk’s image has been synonymous with sex appeal: the hair, the lips, the undeniably perfect body. Naturally, the supermodel has been particularly embraced by brands that value sensuality, and whether she’s walking the runway for Versace or showing off her famous pout in Givenchy’s ads, Shayk brings an added oomph to any project she takes on. Though she’s a household name now, her first big break came via a campaign for lingerie giant Intimissimi back in 2006—and now, a decade later, she’s returning to the fold, starring in the company’s new campaign.

For Shayk, the opportunity is a welcome reunion. “It is such an honor to come full circle with the brand that I started with,” she said via email from Paris Fashion Week. “So much has changed in my career since I worked with them, and I am happy to be a part of the Intimissimi family again.”

Though her new contract marks a special (and lucrative) moment for Shayk, she’s been on quite a roll lately. Getting high fashion work while maintaining bookings for the best commercial clients is what most models dream of, and Shayk has struck the sought-after balance—you’re as likely to see her gracing the pages of independent glossies as on a billboard in Times Square, and it’s something she doesn’t take lightly. “I am very grateful for everything that I have,” she said. “I have worked hard for it—it didn’t happen overnight. So I appreciate this contract and all my relationships with the amazing designers whom I work with.”

In the campaign, shot by Sante D’Orazio, Shayk again proves her skill at wearing even the most daring pieces with effortless allure. But according to her, there’s no big secret to looking good in lingerie—it all boils down to feeling comfortable. “When it comes to lingerie, there are no rules,” she said. “I feel the sexiest when I’m myself, no hair, no makeup.” With nightwear-inspired looks and all manner of boudoir dressing invading the catwalks, Shayk even has a word of advice for anyone seeking to bring those lacy things into the daytime. “I love seeing lingerie on the runway, but I personally think it’s best to save it for the bedroom!”

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 

Photo: Sante D'Orazio for Intimissimi

vogue.com

On 8/3/2016 at 3:33 PM, beltofvenus said:

Vanity Fair Italy March 10, 2016 Cover by Sante D'Orazio

3613b9470473025.jpg bff019470473027.jpg 

vanityfair.it

1 hour ago, beltofvenus said:

2d0a9c470683932.jpg 0c2e95470683939.jpg a7b128470683945.jpg 

Photo: Sante D'Orazio for Intimissimi

vogue.com

Vanity Fair Italy - March 2016 by Sante D'Orazio. Irina is wearing Intimissimi.

xQjpuspu.jpg zdna6xAI.jpg 8gBGQVkr.jpg

AGv9txM5.jpgRYW4hVH1.jpg

qdKkmoDP.jpg3cmCt9pU.jpg

bU77fBhP.jpg teflORxR.jpg

BTS

ImSPz3XW.jpg