Bellazon

Why the hell would VS ever turn her down?! She had an SI cover, she's dating a big name, she has the looks, and she has been taking a more HF path recently. Fingers crossed!!

Right?! She literally embodies the VS image! The only reason I see them turning her down is because she is not a runway model but wtf neither is Adriana nor Alessandra and some others and they walk all the time! Perhaps they just don't want her to overshine the rest of them :D

I always wondered why they never hired her for their catalog either. Didn't she shoot for their swimwear once in 2009? And she looked GREAT! They definitely don't want her to outshine their other angels. And I "know" it's because she somewhat resembles Adriana. Victoria Secret suck *&%* because she'd just be a great addition! It's definitely their loss if they don't cast her  :cain:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8132/8705073427_9fcec3c016_z.jpg

she posted this too yesterday, I hope it`s not

about VS

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

BUSTED.

It's fine girl, you didn't get it but don't bullshit us ... I remember Hilary Rhoda did the same thing in 2010 or 2011, she flat out denied going to castings but there was proof she was there.

She would knock out Adriana Lima if Irina walked for VS because Irina is super sexy

People ... including me think they look a lot like eachother

Adriana Lima look a likes never walk for the VS show

I remember a beautiful model walking the VS 2006 show who looked a lot like a young Adriana Lima 

Her name is Katja Shchekina .. After the show there were a lot of positive reactions but somehow they never asked her back  :cain: 

And in 2009 there was a VS contest. The winner would walk the VS show 2009. There was another stunning model (Alicia Hall)  who according lots of people looked a lot like adriana lima... strangely enough they did not choose her