Bellazon

How the hell could VS turn down having Cristiano Ronaldo in the audience? You know when it comes to celebs they get on their knees.

I don't think it has to do with her looking like Adriana. Sara Sampaio is like a younger clone of Adriana and there is a good shot she is walking. I think Irina's fame would just eclipse some of the other angels, like Lindsay.

People needs to stop blaming it on Adriana when certain models don't get a VS gig, it is just absurd and stupid  :banghead: 

I agree with gab, I'm more inclined to think VS does not want famous girls like Irina (or Bar, Kate U, etc) to outshine their Angels. If Irina walks the show the press all over western Europe would go batshit crazy and put her as one of the main focuses of the show. VS probably wants girl like Lindsay, Lily, etc to get that press, not Irina who works with several different lingerie brands through the year.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8132/8705073427_9fcec3c016_z.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

she posted this too yesterday, I hope it`s not

about VS

WOW. It seems so. smily%20new%20one.gif If so, they pulled a Kate Upton on her. :(

That's unfortunate...for VS. I really guess they couldn't handle her. Everything about that is true about her^

Edited by PinkCouture

PR damage control they didn't want her now she's putting stories out she rejected them typical model behavior fortunately for her not everyone knows she was at the VS castings so there will be a large portion of people who will believe these lies.

I Think she is talking the show VS

Have to remember that the bad days are what makes u stronger.when Iam having a bad day I come here

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/25da11cc475a11e3abb60ea325124602_8.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I Think she is talking the show VS

Have to remember that the bad days are what makes u stronger.when Iam having a bad day I come here

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/25da11cc475a11e3abb60ea325124602_8.jpg

damn she's hurting bad! what is this the 5th time she got rejected?

Edited by PinkCouture

I like Irina, and she is a great and beautiful model, but I think it's a stretch to say she didn't make it because VS knows she will outshine the angels. Is that the same reason she wasn't cast all those other years as well? I highly doubt it.