Bellazon

Directory Update Thread

Joe > Average

This is the place to give the links to the threads you would like to see added to a directory :) . The staff members that created each individual directory did it alone as an act of kindness to the board and that should not be overlooked or fogotten. For some, subscribing and using the two search buttons are more preferred. To others, the directories are preferred. Either way, I feel that the combination of the existence of the search functions and the vast responsibilities of the staff in the area of infractions calls for a collaborative effort for this endeavor. By that I mean that staff and members should work together toward the same goal. Though staff members have the power to move this, ban that ect. the members outnumber the staff by a large margin and thus have the greater power. Also, by sharing in this undertaking, the member's estimate of the value of said feature and task will be shaped by their own effort.

Rules

1. No consecutive one post wonders :ninja: . I'm not much for bumping for bump's sake in this forum, which is why I started editing posts to say "done" ect. instead of posting :ninja: . Ideal would be 5-10 per post, but I would like to make provisions for someone just wanting one or a few (though that is still ideal). If you have only one, you can post that one, but don't have like 2 or more posts on top of each other with one name each. Just edit the first post and put it in there :ninja: .

2. For this thread, they must be submitted in the format for which they are to appear on the directory (name in URL format). That way they can be simply copied and pasted in there as is.

3. Above the link, if it isn't a model, say what forum it is to go to so that it doesn't get put in the wrong one by mistake.

:)

You lost me at "This is the place"

MODELS

Tara Lynn

Julie Anderson

Kate Upton

Emily Didonato

Leticia Zuloaga

Marie-Ange Casta

Sara Sampaio

Isla Dowling

Michea Crawford

Anna Christine Speckhart

Arizona Muse

Nina Agdal

Hailey Clauson

Charlotte Free

to be continued...

You lost me at hello :laugh: . Done. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Guy Musicians

Aerosmith

Actors

Abbott and Costello

Actresses

Renee Adoree

Actors

Robert Armstrong

Actresses

Mary Astor

Actresses

Marisa Allasio

Actresses

Merry Anders

Actresses

May Allison

Actresses

Chelo Alonso

Actors

Don Alvarado

Actresses

Dusty Anderson

Actresses

Loni Anderson

Actresses

Lola Albright

Actresses

Dawn Addams

Actresses

Jane Poni Adams

Actresses

Julie Adams

Actresses

Anouk Aimee

Done. (~ Michael*)

Other Females of Interest

Ayesha Al-Gaddafi

Other Females of Interest

Anne, Princess Royal

Actresses

Anna Maria Alberghetti

Actresses

Adrienne Ames

Guy Musicians

The Animals

Actors

Art Acord

Actresses

Agnes Ayres

Actors

Desi Arnaz

Actresses

Bea Arthur

Guy Musicians

Alice In Chains

Actors

Gene Autry

Done (though lets hold off on the 'other women' for now if you don't mind :blush: ). ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Just a general update, Phenie gave me over 30 names for the Z section of the models. I know she's shy and didn't want the credit, but I just wanted to put it on record :) . Also, I'll be making the Other Women of Interrest one soon and then people can give me the ones I missed after that.

Update...

Other Women of Interrest Made

Pheno sent me 8 Model Us, 8 Model Xs, 13 Model Ws and 116 Female Athletes

No probs Joe - I took the liberty of adding all the topics I've started into the relevant directories too. One thing I've learned from raking through the lists is that if anyone wants to increase the chances of their daughters becoming models, name them Anna. There's millions of them. :laugh:

No probs Joe - I took the liberty of adding all the topics I've started into the relevant directories too. One thing I've learned from raking through the lists is that if anyone wants to increase the chances of their daughters becoming models, name them Anna. There's millions of them. :laugh:

My daughter's name is Anna :ninja: