Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

:rofl:

I never see her on FTV <_< hmmm maybe cuz i never watch FTV... i will now :|

But i wouldn't surprise if she was, she's one of the biggest names in the business :p

partly why I'm annoyed, Eugenia is always on the runway.. it was like how gisele would always be the first on the runway in every show she was in... except it feels like Eugenia is in every show, period... there is no way around it, you can't escape! I hate to admit I love her cosmetics ads..

Ugh thank God you wasn't into the modelling thing in 2003/2004 cuz those years you would have seen eugenia everywhere on the runway but in 2006 not that much... she still did a lot of shows but no gucci, no versace FW, no YSL FW and most of all NO VALENTINO FW :| erm she's supposed to be one of his favourite models <_< blah, screw him :blah:

Bianca is starting to be big on the runway... it takes a few seasons before they're everywhere...

Oh and YES, her cosmetics ads are great :shifty: :p

Speaking of that, and to be on topic here are some newer or older models that i hate to see on the runway:

Diana dondoe, Jacquetta Wheeler, Missy Raider, Fabiana Semprebom, Izabel Goulart, marija vujovic, valentina zaelieva, Lisa Cant, Stella Tennant, Lily Cole, Cintia Dicker, Caroline Trentini...

And some that i first hated but that i now love/like : Jessica Stam, Sasha Pivovarova, Snejana Onopka, Emina Cunmulaj

:ninja:

But i wouldn't surprise if she was, she's one of the biggest names in the business :p

partly why I'm annoyed, Eugenia is always on the runway.. it was like how gisele would always be the first on the runway in every show she was in... except it feels like Eugenia is in every show, period... there is no way around it, you can't escape! I hate to admit I love her cosmetics ads..

Ugh thank God you wasn't into the modelling thing in 2003/2004 cuz those years you would have seen eugenia everywhere on the runway but in 2006 not that much... Bianca is starting to be big on the runway... it takes a few seasons before they're everywhere...

The Probelm is.. a lot of the time the episodes of Fashion tv are reruns... so believe me ... I haven't missed much... totally off topic - I love versace spring/summer 200 6.. I watch that rerun everytime.. I love it

Oh and I hate izabel.... she reminds me of ale too much.

:x :x :x

Lily Cole

Kate Moss

Yeah, I don't unterstand what it is about Kate Moss... Lily Cole is pretty...:shifty: fugly :laugh: :yuckky:

I took out the pictures because I would like to spare us all...

Ugh thank God you wasn't into the modelling thing in 2003/2004 cuz those years you would have seen eugenia everywhere on the runway but in 2006 not that much... Bianca is starting to be big on the runway... it takes a few seasons before they're everywhere...

The Probelm is.. a lot of the time the episodes of Fashion tv are reruns... so believe me ... I haven't missed much... totally off topic - I love versace spring/summer 200 6.. I watch that rerun everytime.. I love it

Oh and I hate izabel.... she reminds me of ale too much.

:x :x :x

Lily Cole

Kate Moss

Yeah, I don't unterstand what it is about Kate Moss... Lily Cole is pretty...:shifty: fugly :laugh: :yuckky:

I took out the pictures because I would like to spare us all...

im happy im not the only one that thinks that Lily is absolutly and horribly scary :| lol

i know i've made my opinion on Adri more than clear in many a topic, but i can't help but stateing it again...

Don't get me wrong. Adriana Lima is GORGEOUS! I think she's stunning, but as a model i HATE her. SHE CAN'T MODEL!!!!! She only gets away with it because she's so beautiful. i can't stand her fans trying to tell me otherwise. She has three looks and we've seen them all a MILLION times. Unless she actualy does some sort of ACTUAL modeling, my opinion will not change.

(I hope this didn't come off as too strong, because i didn't mean it to sound like im bashing her or whatever. I do like her. Shes in #7 on my list if fav models. But only because she's so pretty.)

Edited by AnaBBarrosFan

even though i am a big fan of adriana, i get rather tired of seeing her everywhere a bit. i always liked it when she was a bit unkown, it kept her more in the mysterious area and wasnt placed along where all these other celebs are placed in. i would really love to see more of ana barros. i dont see too much of her and it's a shame becuase she is the third most beautiful woman on my list. i love her, why isnt she getting so much exposure? i want to see her in a mayballine commercial :D

• 4 weeks later...

Adriana Lima.

The magic is simply gone. I keep seeing comments like, "I'd kill my own mother to look like her. She's the most beautiful woman to walk the earth. No one compares to her" and when I see pictures of her it's like "meh." Honestly I don't know what I saw in her in the first place.

Adriana Lima.

The magic is simply gone. I keep seeing comments like, "I'd kill my own mother to look like her. She's the most beautiful woman to walk the earth. No one compares to her" and when I see pictures of her it's like "meh." Honestly I don't know what I saw in her in the first place.

I know what you mean... I used to be a big fan, but now everyone else is aboard the bandwagon, I want off it.... same with jessica alba, I thought she was awesome when she started dark angel, but now she is...... skinny..... and popular.....

Adriana Lima.

I know what you mean... I used to be a big fan, but now everyone else is aboard the bandwagon, I want off it.... same with jessica alba, I thought she was awesome when she started dark angel, but now she is...... skinny..... and popular.....

I felt the same way for a long time for both Adriana and Jessica, but now I'm back on the bandwagon. :laugh: