Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan revival

Jennka

This contest is going to go incredibly slow if we don't pick up the pace. What happens when things are procrastinated.... people stop coming in to vote after while. 24 hours turns into 3+ days to get the number of voters needed. :/

This contest is going to go incredibly slow if we don't pick up the pace. What happens when things are procrastinated.... people stop coming in to vote after while. 24 hours turns into 3+ days to get the number of voters needed. :/
Jennka always updates Monday, Wednesday and Friday, regardless of votes <_<

What more to say... yes :) there is nothing in this comp like "24 voters or more needed" - I just give all voters two or three days to vote, no matter how many are there. It´s been the same the previous year and it wasn´t slow at all. There are 4 rounds in total, just like the previous year.

I think that two days of voting twice a week and three days of voting once a week is not that slow. Three rounds in one week. As I said, it´s exactly the same as previous year when it was ok for everyone. I made this rule mainly due to the fact that not all the "fans" of a woman are daily on BZ, so I gave them two/three days to come and vote. I don´t "need" 24 voters. I need to know fans of these women, no matter how many or little are there.

I hope it is clear now. Don´t want to disgust anyone... it´s just rules I made and follow.

1. ROUND

GROUP D - 9.1.2012

Diane Lane

post-3761-0-1445985481-8777_thumb.jpg

Charlize Theron

post-3761-0-1445985481-89772_thumb.jpg

Kim Cloutier

post-3761-0-1445985481-9151_thumb.jpg

Lindsay Ellingson

post-3761-0-1445985481-9285_thumb.jpg

Maggie Cheung

post-3761-0-1445985481-94801_thumb.jpg

VOTING - Please, remember to give points to every woman in this round. It goes something like this - 5 for utter love and adoration and respect, 4 for respect / starting love / appreciation, 3 for more or less like her, but not that much / still hasn´t convinced you, 2 for "not care at all but it´s not bad at all, 1 for couldn´t care less and 0 for zero interest OR / AND hate ;)

ANNOUNCEMENT - The voting will be stopped on 11th of January 2012, it means you have 2 days to vote. I will also put noticement about this competition to each woman´s thread, as in the previous year. Hope everything is clear, if there are any questions, feel free to ask me.

VOTE:

Diane Lane 0-5

Charlize Theron 0-5

Kim Cloutier 0-5

Lindsay Ellingson 0-5

Maggie Cheung 0-5